MAKING AN APPOINTMENT

Chapter 30

I coughed.

"I can't be." I stated.

Justin shrugged. "Why not? We do have lots and lots and lots of-"

"Justin shut up!" I snapped.

"Sorry." He apologized,stuffing a piece of bacon into his mouth.

I rolled my shameless eyes.

"I'll be right back." I whispered.

I walked up the stairs and down the hallway into our bedroom. I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table. I searched the nearest doctors office and got their phone number.

I typed it in and held the phone to my ear. My heart fluttered as I waited for the receptionist to pick up.

I bit my lip.

"Hello, How can I help you today?" The lady asked cheerfully.

"Uh-I need to make an appointment...for an ultrasound." I spoke softly.

"Ok ma'm, I'm gonna need all of you're information. Please hold." She said, switching our conversation to hold.

I sighed.

It took a few minutes of just waiting but the lady did get back to talking to me and got all of my needed information.

I was relieved when it was all over.

I checked the time: 1:27 pm.

My appointment wasn't until tomorrow morning.

The house was silent and I furrowed my eyebrows. I stumbled back down the stairs and found Justin asleep on the couch.

I smiled and walked over to the couch and rolled into Justin's open arms.

We cuddled and I felt my eyes become heavy.

~

SHORT AF BUT THERES MORE

OK SO THE PICTURE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER IS SO TRUE

IVE NEVER SEEN AN UGLY CANADIAN BEFORE

IM SO MOVING TO CANADA

BYE USA

LOL OK ILL STOP

:)