'I COULDN'T GIVE IN'

Chapter 39

Justin's p.o.v

It's been 24 hours and I can't stop crying. I sound like such a little bitch but I just lost the love of my life because of my stupid decisions. I should've listened to my heart when it was telling me that using Brittany for sex was a bad idea.

I'm a guy though, how am I supposed to not take what's being thrown in my face.

Ryan told me that everything would be alright but I know that's a damn lie.

This time when we broke up, I knew it was the last time because she didn't stay even when I asked her to. Usually she'd give in but it didn't work this time.

I'm such a fuck-up.

~

Emily's p.o.v

I didn't feel a thing.

No, scratch that, I acted like I didn't feel a thing.

When I was talking to an old high school friend that I had run into at the airport, I smiled and put on a front. This fucker was absolutely annoying me and I just wanted to get to a hotel and sleep my day away.

I didn't want to be awake to think. I didn't want any of this post breakup shit.

"So maybe we can meet up sometime?" Alex spoke. His dark brown eyes shining.

"Um, I guess." I said, swiping a piece of hair behind my ear.

He handed me his phone and I put my number into it as he did mine.

I smiled and quickly bolted out of the airport and grabbed myself a taxi that was pulling up, probably for someone else, but I gave zero fucks.

I hopped into the back and told the driver the hotel address and checked my phone.

10 new missed calls.

13 new messages.

6 new voicemails.

I locked my phone and shook my head. I couldn't give in. I was done and I didn't want to look back.

We arrived at the simple hotel and I paid the driver and jumped out of the yellow car. I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it with me as I walked up the sidewalk toward the big building.

I checked into my room and grabbed the key card.

Once I was settled into my room, I fell onto my bed and crashed.

~

"Hello?" I said groggily as I answered my cell phone. I didn't even read the caller I.D. as I just grabbed my phone and answered it.

I was still half asleep and kinda didn't even know what was happening.

I mean I was just awoken from a dead sleep by my ring tone.

"Baby...please. Come back. I love you and I never meant to hurt you." Justin cried into the phone.

I sighed and rubbed my tired eyes.

"Look Justin, when I said that we were done, I meant it. Now you can have Brittany and be a father to your child!" I rasped into the phone.

"Your voice sounds so sexy baby." He said seductively into the phone.

"Justin, shut the hell up and stop calling me. Oh and I'll send the ring back to you through the mail." I finished and hung up, falling back asleep.

~

SCHOOL SERIOUSLY MAKES ME SO TIRED AND THIS YEAR IM A SENIOR SO... BLESS

BUT I STILL HATE WAKING UP EARLY

ANYWAYS TYSM FOR READING

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

:)