JEALOUS

Chapter 42

"You're so beautiful." Alex whispered into my ear as we sat at the formal table in the dimly lit restaurant.

I felt my cheeks heat up." Thank you, handsome."

"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress asked as she smiled at us both.

"I'd like the chicken Parmesan with the garden vegetables." Alex spoke and whispered something to the waitress that I couldn't quite make out, and she suddenly walked away.

"Oh so I don't get to order?" My eyebrow shot up. I smirked and stared into his eyes.

"Nope. I did it for you." He smiled and pecked my lips.

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip and I have to say that he tasted great.

He was great.

I hadn't felt like this in a while, this new love feeling.

No I wasn't in love with him but I could be and I knew that if we continued on then I would definitely be falling hard.

"You know, I don't really remember you.." I spoke truthfully." In school, I mean."

He chuckled." Well... I was the one always sitting in the front of the class. I was the nerdy kid. When I would see you around campus I-I thought you were the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen and who would've known I would be sitting here with you." When he was finished, a thought popped into my head.

"Wait, wait, wait, you were that kid that everybody called-" Alex stopped me from going any further.

"Let's not revisit high school. Those were the worst years of my life." He said. He ran his fingers through his hair.

I laid my hand on top of his that was laying on the table." I promise I won't bring it up again."

He smiled at me and I returned it.

He was so fucking adorable.

I felt my stomach growl and I felt as if it was an eternity before the food came out.

We began eating and conversing and it was romantic. The room was filled with low talking and classical music. Candles set on every table and were flickering with flames. The sound of clanking forks and spoons against the fine china also set noise in the background.

I laughed as Alex continued his story about his career ambitions. He was a student studying to become a web designer.

"Well...What do we have here?" I heard from beside us.

I looked up to find Justin standing beside our table with a random girl hanging off his arm. It was clear that he was purposely throwing her in my face. He was trying to make me jealous but clearly he was the only jealous one here.

My face dropped at the sight of him and his sketchy ass smirk.

"What do you want?" I questioned, slightly annoyed.

"I've said it way too many times before, darling." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes and gave Alex a look that said 'can-we-leave-now' and he smiled and nodded his head.

I stood up at the same time as Alex and grabbed my clutch and began to walk out but before I reached the door, I heard gasps and screams.

I turned around to find Alex on the floor and Justin standing over him with his fists in the air. Blood was running from Alex's nose and he looked confused.

I ran over to Justin and tried to push him away but he was too heavy.

"Justin! Stop!" I screamed.

"No! Why would I? He fucked you and now he's gonna pay!" He shouted.

He was raging and it scared me a bit.

"It takes two to tango!" I yelled. He stopped and looked at me with black eyes.

He shook his head." And I thought you weren't a whore. I was wrong."

I gasped and raised my hand in the air and swiped it across his face. His head swinging in the other direction and he looked taken aback.

"Fuck you, asshole!" I spat.

I grabbed Alex and we left.

We ended up in the emergency room. We had to get Alex checked out especially since he was bleeding everywhere and fell to the ground.

I felt so bad and I couldn't stop apologizing. Alex said he was fine but I knew he was lying.

"Do you wanna stay the night?" I offered.

"I think it would be best if I went home." He chuckled.

I nodded, I was kind of upset.

"Well..." I whispered.

"Well..." Alex whispered.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him and when we connected our lips, we immediately began moving in sync.

It was perfect.

I pulled away and bit my lip.

Alex couldn't stop smiling and all of a sudden he began to smirk.

"What?" I wondered skeptically.

"I think I changed my mind." He spoke.

"With what?" I asked confused.

He stepped towards me and grabbed my hips and threw my body against his. He forcefully connected our lips and shoved us into my hotel room and swiftly shut the door with his foot behind him.

It was definitely a better night than I had expected.

~

AYE

I LIKE ALEX SO BYE

I MEAN HE DOESNT COMPARE TO DADDY JAY BUT

HE TRIED

TYSM

:)