Prepare My Ship

Rey's POV

"Is he still alive?" I asked.

"As far as I know yes...but you won't be able to find him...but there is someone you could. Hera Syndulla...she pilots The Ghost and a strong commander at that...send a transmission to her. If anyone knows where Ezra is it's her." Leia knew this was my destiny and that the galaxy had yet to be balanced...now was the time to save Ben.

"Thank you so much Leia...I will save your son." I smiled through the tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't thank me yet...may the force be with you." She smiled before she disappeared back into the force.

I decided to send out a transmission right away, according to Leia, Hera fought in many of the galactic wars...including the final one. She was there through it all...at least her ship was.

"This is Rey of the Millenium Falcon I repeat this is Rey of the Millenium Falcon. Do you copy?" No answer. Just static.

"This is the Millenium Falcon do you copy?" Silence was heard at first. But then a man spoke up. "This is your pilot of The Ghost speaking. Rey? As in the Rey of the resistance?" He asked.

"The very one...may I ask who are you and where's Hera?"

"I'm Jacen...Hera's my mother...we share the ship."

"Send me your coordinates I need to speak with you and your mother immediately. The future of peace could be depending on it." He sent me his coordinates right away and I found out they were in coincidently the outer rim and in the Lothal System.

I quickly began to gather up my things and supplies to start my journey. I had already spoken to Chewie about this and he believes in me completely. I couldn't do this without him and he's always there for me... and I've always been there for him since I've known him.

————————————————————————
Poe's POV

I was about to do some light maintenance on the Falcon when I saw Rey rushing in and out of it. She was loading it up...without saying a word. I decided to sneak up on her.

"Going somewhere Scavenger?" I asked jokingly.

She froze and just stared at me. As if I were a ghost. Her body went stiff and her face went pale. It looked like she was about to cry. She shook her head and closed her eyes. Her face and body returning to normal.

"Are you okay..." This girls always been weird...but not this weird.

"Yeah...I'm fine...completely and utterly fine... " she replied unsurely.

"Where are you going?" I need to know where everyone is and who left. I'm the General of the Resistance. I can't have anyone disappear much less our strongest fighter with the most noticeable ship in the galaxy.

"I'm...going to.." she looked almost defeated. She was trying to escape undetected...

"I'm going to Lothal..."

"Lothal! The Lothal System?? Are you crazy? That's all the way in the outer rim! Why would you ever want to go there?" This girl makes no sense to me whatsoever sometimes. "And by yourself? What were you thinking?"

"Well...Chewie's coming." In the background I could hear Chewie agreeing with her. "And...you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me." Anything illogical she's about to do I need to know how serious it is if at all. And if it is serious...as the General of the Resistance I have to know.

————————————————————————
Rey's POV

"Going somewhere Scavenger?" I heard the voice of Poe...but when I turned around all I saw was Ben. Ben Solo clear as day. No darkness or shadows covering him or his face. Just Ben. The first time I've seen him since he died.