Lothal

Rey's POV

We all were on the Falcon. Poe assisting Chewie and Chewie assisting Poe in the cockpit. Occasionally they would fight over who's turn it was, but not often. BB8 went up to me and knew exactly what was going on. He always did. He rolled up to me and moved back and forth excitingly causing me to chuckle a bit. He always knew exactly how to cheer me up. I rubbed the top of his head and smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled. BB8 made a noise as if he were saying "no problem." Just then I saw Poe sit next to me.

"Rey...how're you feeling?" He asked.

"I've been better, but I could be worse." It's the truth. I honestly don't know how to think or feel...I just want him back.

There was silence for a while, but then Poe suddenly spoke up. "You care for him don't you?" He gave me a small smile as if to reassure me it's okay.

"Well of course I do...he's Leia and Han's son..." I tried to be as vague as possible. I really don't know what I'm feeling...I just know I feel it with him.

"No...I mean you CARE for him CARE for him...You love him don't you?" His smile grew as if he was proud of me.

"I-I don't know..." I stumbled upon words. Did I love Ben? I never thought about it. I know he makes me feel a way that nobody else has before...and that he was the only and first one to understand me and how I was feeling...and I know I loved how passionate he was and caring for me he was. I know I want his future to be bright...and I know I want him to be loved. I do love him...but I don't know what to do with this.

"It's all new to me...I'm not exactly sure how we both fit into this...or what I'm feeling...I just know I need him back. My life isn't complete or whole without him in it." I explained to Poe.

Poe looked at me with knowing eyes. "You may not know...but I do." He smirked and walked back to the cockpit to Chewie.

I sat deep in thought after this. I never really got that far in my feelings to understand how I felt. My main priority since Ben came back was to find a way to save him. I never considered how I felt or even how he felt...before he died we were both happy and in the moment. I wish I could replay that moment over and over in my mind. I was so immersed with happiness and love that I didn't take the time to know if I was IN love with him. I just wanted to be with him and never leave him...maybe I am in love with him...

Just then I hear Chewie yelling letting us know we were almost there. I buckled in and we were off to Lothal.

————————————————————————
As we arrived we reached the ship that what was called The Ghost. We carefully walked up the ramp and the door opened. We were greeted by Hera and Jacen.

"You must be Hera and Jacen, I'm Rey, this is Chewie, BB8, and Poe.

"Why do I always gotta be last with you? I'm the General??" He joked sarcastically walking forward towards Hera, "I'm Poe." He shook her hand.

I just rolled my eyes, he's always been a massive flirt, even for those considerably older than him...but then again who am I to judge. I smiled a bit thinking about Ben.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." I told her.

"The pleasures all mine. You helped stop a war that had been going on for centuries...but if you don't mind me asking...why the urgency." She asked looking between Poe and I looking for any type of answer.

"There's been an imbalance." I explained to her.

"Already? The war just ended!" Jacen looked concerned.

"I believe so...we lost someone...an equal to me in the force someone who was there with me in the end standing with me...representing the other half of the force...and so long as he's gone...so is that side." She seemed as if she knew what I wanted from her, but wasn't sure to tell me.

"Please, I must know about Ezra Bridger, and I know you know exactly who I'm talking about." I looked at her with soft eyes.

"Ezra was on my crew a long time ago...Ashoka Tano helped rescue him and he rescued her from the World Between Worlds." I looked at her confused.

"The World Between Worlds?" Poe asked "Is that some sort of purgatory?"

"No, not quite...you see the World Between Worlds is inside the Lothal Jedi Temple, and has passageways that exist between time and space. It linked all of time together...This was how Ashoka was saved." She explained.

"How do we get there?" I asked with urgency in my voice.

"You can't...not alone. You would need Ezra himself...and he's been missing for years." I searched my thoughts for a moment. Even if he was dead, I would be able to feel his strength and knowledge if I really searched.

"Ezra is with me." She looked up quickly almost as asking how without saying it. "He's with me in the force. If I really try to reach out to him...I think I can. Do you happen to have anything that was once his on the ship?" I asked her.

"Yes...well not exactly, but I do have this droid. He was with us while Ezra was here, Chopper."

I smiled, "The droid will do."

————————————————————————
I walked out the side of the ship with a new hope. Chopper and BB8 followed me while I sat out on a field in Lothal. I was trying to feel Ezra, trying to understand him.

Suddenly a large wolf appeared in front of me. It caught me off guard at first, but as I stared into his eyes I noticed something. The wolf was trying to tell me something. He looked at me and whimpered and began to brush up against me with his face. Almost as if he knew exactly what was going on.

I had read a bit on Loth-wolves. They were almost like guardians for the light on this planet. They were also very connected with the force.

I began to pet him and suddenly everything changed. The light of day turned to darkness and chopper and BB8 disappeared. I stood up quickly, my hand still on the wolf.

"What is this?..." I asked. Just then a man with blue hair walked up behind me. "Trust me...just go with it." He smirked.

"Ezra?"
————————————————————————
Author's Note

Hii sorry for the lack of Reylo just hang in there because trust me it's coming very soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading!