Chapter 6

My phone starts to vibrate and it woke me up. Only 3 hurs left till we arrive home. I look at my phone and there was a text from some number I don't know. Hmm weird.

*you should come to Via Pietrasanta 16, it's a sick place. We're having an after party :)!* the text said.

What? Where is that? I guess someone is just sent this text to the wrong number. I decided to ignore the text.

Finally, we arrived home at 5 in the morning. I was so tired and go straight to my bed.

******************

I hear a knock on my door at 9:30 a.m. Of course it's Anya. She could at least wait for me to get enough sleep and I could call her when I'm awake. But noooo, she couldn't wait. Okay I don't blame her. I would probably do the same think if I was her.

"How was it? Tell me everything!" She screams.

"Okay I will just let me sleep for awhile." I have to try.

"Noo, I need to know everything, now!"

"Okay, okay." I say a little annoyed. I get out of my bed and hand her the notebook, she had given me for them to sign.

"O my god. For Anya? That so sweet. Who wrote that?" Her cheeks are red.

"Ashton did."

"Now he is officially my favorite!" She is so excited, "so tell me everything."

And I told her everything, how I met Hayley and Nick, what we talked about while waiting, what had happened when they were signing things, how Calum and Michael were probably talking about me, how was it to take a picture with them, I told her that Calum called me a geek because of my top and asked me to take a selfie with him, how the concert was. Everything. She was so excited the whole time I was talking about what had happened.

"Okay now wait here, I'm just gonna take a shower." She nods and  I walked into the bathroom. While I take a shower, she is looking through the pictures that I took.

"Hey Diana, what's  that text about?" I hear Anya asking through the door. I forgot to delete that text.

"Wait a minute. I'm almost done." I say loudly, making sure she heard me.

When I come back to my room she is still going through my phone.

"So that text was probably a mistake. Because I don't know that number." I explain to her.

"But you called that number yesterday." What? I did not, I was at the concert.

"What?" I'm confused

"Yeah, look." She hands me my phone and it looks like  that I called it last night.

"Weird, I didn't call anybody yesterday." This is really weird.

"Wait, look at the time!" She screams. "You were calling this number at 6:13 p.m...."

"I didn't call that number." I reminded her.

"Okay, so your phone called that number at 6:13, that is the time when you were at meet & greet right?" what is she trying to tell me? I just nod.

"And you said that when you and Calum took a selfie, he was typing something on your phone right?" her smile grows.

"I said I wasn't sure, I was paying attention to Michael and Luke and Ashton." Sometimes I really don't know what is she about to say or do. Right now she seems very happy, so I guess it's something good?

"What if this is Calums phone number?!" she screams and jumps to her feet.

"No it can't..." 

She interrupts me: "Yes, it makes since, you said that Calum winked  at you, and then he called you to take a picture with him, so that means that he probably likes you, right? And when you talk to other boys, he had your phone, what if you saw right and he was typing his own number to call himself from your phone, just so he would get your phone number?" I've never seen her smile so big. I'm just looking like an idiot at her, trying to process what is going on.

"You should text him back!" She is jumping.

"No! No way! I don't even now that this is Calum." I won't text back, it would be weird to text back after so many hours.

"Now forget it and don't talk about it." I say with a serious face. I don't want to talk about that, because, if this is Calum I just screw up a chance to talk to him or what ever they are doing at their after parties. I just want to forget about that text.

"Okay sorry. So should we have a Harry Potter marathon?" now she is talking, we both love watching Harry Potter.

"Yes!"  I say and she starts a movie on my laptop.

We're now watching Harry Potter and the half blood prince. I look at the clock and it's already 10 p.m., lucky it's summer and we don't have a school. Next year Anya and I are going to college, and because I've got an older sister in Englad, I've choose to go the college there. But sadly Anya is staying here, so we decided to spend our last months together as much as we can.

Suddenly my phone vibrates and I jump a little, I look at the screen and it's a text from that same number...