Chapter 8

*haha, your funny. No seriously we should hang out sometimes, what do you say? :)*

"He just asked you out!" Anya is more excited that me. Okay she's not. I could scream now, I'm really talking to Calum. I guess, I know now why all that years, I've been the most unlucky human on the earth, my luck has obviously been saving for this moment. Awesome!

"What should I say? It's not like I can go hang out with him." I say sadly.

"Why not?" She's not thinking at all.

"It's not like I'm going to Australia or where ever they are now? I'm here, where literally nobody knows where that is." I'm from Slovenia, it's country next to Croatia, Austria, Hungary and Italy. It has a shape of a chicken and it's very small. But it's not known at all, I heard someone once said that Slovenia is a dish or something. That explains everything.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about that, but next year, I mean two months from now you'll be living in England." She's smiling.

"Yeah but two months, he won't even remember me by then."

"Just text him back, say that you're from Slovenia and you'll see what happens." She is begging me.

"Okay, I will, just calm down." I smile a little.

*yeah sure, let's hang out... no I can't.* I send. Now I'm a little mean to him, but I don't care.

"Why are you so mean to him?" she says.

"Because I can." I smile proudly. And here comes the eagle. I just love that sound.

*What, why not? :( It's not like I'm a serial killer :P* Anya and I both laugh.

"He is such a sweetheart." Anya comments.

*because, it's not like I'm from Australia or something. I bet that you don't know where my country is. * I text him back.

"He will say that he's gonna find you, because he loves you and can't live without you." Anya's joking.

"Yes and he will come here and take me with him, we will have kids and live happily ever after." I joke back, we both laugh.

"Hey! This is just perfect! You know your going to visit your sister next week right?" Oh shit I totally forgot about that, we planned this visit for me, to just look around and hang out with her, since I haven't seen her for a year now. I've got plane ticket on my desk and I swear if Anya wouldn't reminded me I would forget. Or I probably wouldn't since my sister would remind me, I think. Unless she forgot it too. Hmm... I will talk to her tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, I knew that." I tell her as I receive another text message.

"Read it." She smiles.

*really? try me, I know all the countries in the world. Even if you're from country I don't know I will google it :P* I laugh at the texts like an idiot. Weird what a person can do to you.

*thank god for the google. Okay I'm from Slovenia* I'm a little nervous telling him from where I am, I don't know why, really.

"Okay, so I forgot about London next week, all I was thinking lately, is 5SOS!" I say to Anya.

"Okay, so you will go there and text Calum that you're going to London and you two will meet up." she is really thinking of this? Who said that Calum would meet me in England? She is just so naïve.

"Yeah I'm going to my sisters apartment, I haven't seen her in a year or so and I miss her, but there is no way I'm meeting Calum." I shake my head.

"Oh you have to change that ringtone of yours." She says annoyed as eagle sound appears once again.

*Yeah I know where this is. Okay I lie, I didn't have a clue, but I googled it and now I know. so we can text and Skype. I mean if you want to hang out with me? :)*really Calum, really? Why I wouldn't want to hang out with you, you're Calum Hood for crying out loud.

*well I appreciate that your honest. I would, but the question is why would you talk to me? :P*

"Why not? you have to tell him." She's looking at me.

"I don't know, I will see if we will still talk to each other next week." Really he is famous, it's not like he doesn't have something more important to do than talk to me.

"uhh, okay." She is annoyed again.

"I love you too." I tease her. My phone rings again.

*thank you love. Because I think you're funny and interesting, I would definitely like to get to know you more. :)*

"What that's the cutest thing I heard any guy say." Anya is almost crying.

"you're saying that only because he is Calum." But I think is sweet, he is so sweet. And he just called me love aww, how cute is that? I blush

*oh well thank you, so what we will text and never see each other again, I mean I will se you on TV. :P*

"You're so lucky Diana seriously." My phone rings, how can he apply so fast, I guess he's bored.

*well, I can sand you some VIP ticket for our concert next week in London and of course I will send you plane ticket as well, because I'm very nice. :P* what? They are in London the same time as I am? What is happening? Did he just say that he will literally pay my trip just to see me?

"What should I do?" I ask Anya confused.

"Tell him that you are in London the same time as they are." She is jumping on the bed.