feelings?

(A/n:they are in their first year of college.)
_________________________

(Present time)

No one's pov~

"I can't believe that we're actually dorm mates!" Jimin said jumping up and down while tugging on yoongis long sleeve."Jimin, you literally begged your mom to ask the principal to make us dorm mates..."Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Oh whatever, anyways I'm hungry, I'm gonna order some food."The younger said while taking his phone out of his back pocket.

"Ok I'm gonna go sleep goodnight," The older said before walking to his room."WAIT.., you aren't gonna eat?" Jimin asked confused "mm, no not hungry," the older said while walking to his room again. 

Jimin quickly grabbed the elders arm and dragged him to the couch, "Sit and wait for the food, you're too skinny," the younger said with a motherly tone in his voice(A/n:IDK if that made sense or not but whatever🤗) "Yah, stop acting like jin," Yoongi huffed before placing his head on the table, Jimin chuckled before hearing the sounds of knocking on the door.
"Oh, foods here!"

(Time skip)

"Mmm, this is so good," Jimin said before taking another spoonful of his dessert
"Hey, Hyung, I didn't see you eat, "The younger said with a confused look, "I told you Jimin I wasn't hungry," the older said while closing his eyes and leaning back on the couch.

"But Hyung your so skinn-" Jimin was gonna say something else but was cut off by the touch of Yoongis thumb caressing the edge of his lips."Mm, strawberry good choice"The older said after licking the pink frosting off his thumb.

silence filled the room and Yoongi opened his eyes when he noticed.he looked at Jimin and noticed him turning a light shade of pink/red," Yah Jimin-ah, it was a joke, I don't like you like that your just a friend, alright," the older said while chuckling "Y-yeah I know heh.." Jimin chuckled sadly.

Jimin pov~

"Yah Jimin-ah, it was a joke I don't like you like that your just a friend, alright"

I don't know why, but when he said those words, it changed my mood from good to bad. I quickly snapped back to reality and quickly said anything to mind "y-yeah I know heh.."

I quickly finished my dessert and told yoongi I was going to taehyungs dorm, once he nodded I picked up my phone and dorm key and left.

***********
"Wait so do you like yoongi?"Taehyung asked, "I don't know tae... I just when he said that i felt really hurt and it ruined my mo-" 

"OMG YOU LIKE HIM JIMIN," Taehyung said quite surprised but slightly happy that his best friend liked someone."N-no I cant..I CANT!"Jimin shouted startling taehyung.

"Jimin you li-"taehyung was cut off by Jimin voice"no his just a friend to me that's all, I'm sure of it," Jimin said with a sigh at the end. "whatever jiminie, anyways you should head back it's pretty late.."tae said while getting off the couch, Jimin does the same.

"Thanks for being here for me tae" Jimin said while bringing tae into a tight hug, "awe your welcome chim" tae said while waving at Jimin who was ready to leave the dorm.

🤡

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter, i promise it will get longer as the story goes💜)