New student?!

Jimin pov~

I woke up feeling pain all over my body 'i slept on the floor didn't i' i thought before getting up feeling numb i quickly sat down on the edge of my bed to wait until my body felt right. Few seconds later my body was back to it normal self so i stood up and went to my closet, i pulled out my uniform and wore it then headed for the bathroom to do my daily routine.

When i finished fixing myself up I went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast, 'pancakes sounds good right now'i thought to myself 'well pancakes it is' i took out the ingredients and a bowl and started mixing the items.

'Mmm these smell AwEsOmE,ugh now i gotta wake up yoongi arghh' i went upstairs dreading ever step i take.

before i knew it i was infront of his bedroom door, i knocked it and told him breakfast is ready without opening the door since i didn't feel like seeing him. I turned around and before i knew it i heard the door open and a hand gripping my wrist, i looked around and saw yoongis face only inches away from my face, i quickly pulled my arm away to free from his tight grip but he wouldn't budge.

"Jimin im sorry for what i said yesterday i was just tired please forgive me,I'll even take you out to watch a movie after school"he said with pleading eyes "hmmm, ok but dont you dare call me a cluts again you kitten" i said before giggling and poking his cheeks, he pouted sadly but then chuckled a little "can we go down stairs already im starving" yoongi said with a pout and i nodded and pulled him down stairs.
__________

(Time skip)

Authors pov~

"Settle down student ive got an announcement to make" the teacher said while banging a ruler on the wooden desk making a loud clapping noise, the class quiet down and the teacher started speaking "we have a new student joining us please welcome, Jung Hoseok" as the teacher said that a beautiful red headed boy entered the classroom, he was wearing a green puma shirt with black ripped jeans and white shoes.

"Hello everyone my name is hoseok, i really like to rap and i hope we can be friends" the red headed boy said with a bright smile which can make anyones mood lighten up, "alright you could sit right there next to ren" the teacher said while pointing to the seat, the red headed boy bowed slightly then walk to his seat.

Yoongi|hoseok
Jimin|ren

(Sitting arrangement(ik it sucks)

___________________(time skip)

"Ok class s-" the teacher stopped when she heard the bell ring, "oh, ok well everyone dont forget about the essay and have a great weekend,"the teacher picked up her stuff and headed out the door, jimin sighed before putting his books into his bag.

As jimin grabbed his bag and swung it behind his back he noticed yoongi talking to the new kid so he decided to introduce himself as well.

"Hi, um my names jimin im yoongis friend" jimin stuck out his arm for a handshake, "oh nice to meet you my name is hoseok which you might have already known" the red head said while accepting the handshake.

"Um anyways, hoseok wanna hangout with me after school" yoongi asked while blushing, "su-" the red head was going to reply when he got cut of by the younger "but yoongi you said your gonna make it up to me by taking me to the mov-"the younger stopped when he noticed the older glaring at him with annoyance and anger.

"Oh well im sure we can hang out another time" hoseok said with a smile, "NO- i mean no, jimin was just kidding we didnt make any plans" yoongi said while scratching the back of his neck "ok well I'll be waiting for you by the gate after school, k?" The red head said "yeah sure" yoongi said while smiling.

As hoseok turned around and left the elder looked at the younger with rage.
"What the fudge, jimin, why do you want me all to yourself your so fluffing selfish" yoongi yelled while pushing jimin to the floor, and as fast as a flash the older stormed off.

The younger sat there biting his bottom lip once again to prevent him from crying, he stood up and dusted himself off.'im so stupid, did i really think yoongi would want me more than that man, his literally perfect' Jimin thought while walking to the washroom.

'Did he really have to change once i had feeling for him' and with that he couldn't hold his tears for long and once cried out all his sorrows.

Jimin pov~

I made it to my last class for the day and i was quite nervous since in that class i sat next to yoongi.

I opened the door and noticed that yoongi wasn't there i looked around the class and saw him....sitting next to hoseok. I went to my seat trying to ignore the two who were laughing and yoongi secretly flirting with hoseok. I sat down and placed my bag behind my chair before i placed my head on my palm waiting for the lesson to start.

"Hey jimin" i looked up and was greeted with a cheerful jin, "JIN- oh my its been so long"i quickly got up and hugged him.

"Yeah seems like you forgot about me huh" jin said in a pout "aww jin im sorry" i said, i frowned i actually felt guilty since jin always used to help me with my problems, "no its fine, anyways do you mind if i sit here" jin pointed and i turned around,i was gonna refuse since it was yoongis seat but quickly realised he sat next to hoseok now.

"No i dont mind" i said smiling since i had someone to sit next to, "hey jimin is it fine if you come over to my dorm for a sleep over me,jungkook,taehyung,and namjoon are gonna be there," jin asked me waiting for a response, "sure i dont have anything to do anyways" i replied with a big smile which made my eyes disappear and jin chuckled while pinching my cheeks.

______________

After school

Authors pov~

"I still cant believe your dating namjoon" jimin said while hugging jins arms, "oh dont act suprise jimin-ah you knew i had a crush on him for the longest of times" jin said while rolling his eyes "anyways jimin, do you have a crush?" The older said smirk. Jimins smile faded as jin said that since he remembered what his "crush" did to him a few hours ago, jin noticed and frowned "jiminie are you ok" jimin turned to him and nodded with a forced smile.

Jin still had a frown on his face since he knew jimin was lying, jin had helped him with all his problems in the past and he knew how jimin acts."jimin, you wanna talk about it" jin asked while cupping jimins face, jimin nodded and shed a tear before jin pulled him into a hug.

(Time skip)

"What the duck, he really did that, and for a complete stranger," jin said while stroking jimins hair with his fingers, jimin stayed quiet the whole time since he didnt wanna talk about the situation any longer.
The younger sat up from jins bed and sighed"can you maybe make the sleep over next week" the elder nodded and sent all of the people who were invited that it was cancelled (except for joonie obviously).

"Um jin can i stay at your house for the weekends?" Jimin said while looking down at the pillow that was on his lap, jin giggled at the younger "of course, i wouldn't even mind if you moved in," jin said while pinching the youngers cheeks.

"Yah let go" the younger said in a pout but started laughing as the elder tickled him making balls of tears appear on the corner of the youngers eyes.

Atleast this will make me forget about yoongi....right?