Prologue

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Dave asked while helping you pack up your clothes from your hotel this was your last day in Las Angeles California. You looked at Dave for a second and went back to organize your things from your bag. "Ye-yeah, why?"

"Oh come on, (y/n) tell me the truth you've been like that for days now." Dave walked over to your bed and sat beside you.

"Now tell me what's wrong."

"Its just that i- i don't want to leave here ya know?" You zipped up your bag and stood up from the bed going to the kitchen, you slide your fingers from your hair and sighed heavily.

Dave stood up from the bed and sat in the kitchen chair "Don't fuss about that (y/n) and besides me and Melissa are going to be fine here. So go in Japan and show them how Dark Might fight in action" Dave said giving you a bright smile.

*knock* *knock*

A knock on the door was heard and revealed Toshinori Yagi aka All Might
"Dave are you done helping (y/n)?"

"Yeah don't worry big bro we're done"

"Alright now let's go we don't want to miss our flight now don't we?." All might smiled

"Well lets go then (y/n), Toshi"
Dave went outside followed by Toshinori
You stopped for a moment and looked at the window 'I'm going to miss this place, this country' you thought to yourself.

"Oi (y/n)! Lets go!" Dave shouted from the elevator. "O-oh yeah im sorry." You ran jist in time for the elevator door to closed

"Hey Dave, thanks" you looked at him with a smile

"Anything for Dark Might"

The two of you chuckled while Toshinori looked at the two of you with confusion
"Is there something i missed?" Toshinori asked but you just giggled "no no that was nothing trust me" you replied giving your brother a reassuring tap on the back.

After the three of you got out of the hotel you were greeted with Dave's daughter with a big hug "I'm gonna miss you so much aunt (y/n)" Melissa sniffed and wiped the tears that were forming on her face
"I'm gonna miss you too Melissa" you hugged back and tried your best not to shed a tear

"All right everyone lets go in the car, its best to be early rather than being late." Dave said and went inside the car followed by Toshinori. You grabbed Melissa's little hand and went inside the car.

The weather went from sunny to cloudy due the storm coming. The ride was silent bit relaxing you looked at your shoulder and saw Melissa already asleep. After hours of driving all of you finally arrived at the airport. "

The moment Toshinori stepped out of the car he was greeted by fans and cameras and even news reporters good thing Dave hired a lot of bodyguards to guide all of you to your private jet.

Finally after getting out of that crowd that was saying goodbye to you and your brother. When you and your brother All
Might are going inside the Private jet
You ran down the stairs of the jet and gave Dave and Melissa a big bear hug.

After that the jet began to take off to Japan where you will start a new hero life.