chapter 4

Toshinori opened the door of the house loudly surprising you and Mirai. "(Y/N)! I heard you fought a villain so i came soon as-" he didn't finished his sentence when he saw the two of you on the couch with Mirai's hand on your cheek. You noticed your brother was now glaring Mirai noticed it so he quickly removed his hand from your cheek while you try to explain that it was just a misunderstanding.

"All Might! It really is just a misunderstanding!" Mirai claimed

Toshinori may be smiling but you can tell by the look of his eyes he's angry. You saw him walk over to Mirai and you didn't like where this is going. So you quickly went in front of Mirai to make sure your brother doesn't hurt his own sidekick. Mirai never thought this could happen, he didn't mean to anger him. In fact he wants the opposite of it.

Then he stepped on something soft, he looked down and saw a blood stained cloth. Mirai noticed this then he spoke up "All might, i was about to place a gauze on her wound when you opened the door loudly surprising me and (y/n)." Mirai said calmly

Toshinori felt ashamed, how could he act so foolishly. He started to calm down then he apologized to you and Mirai. Mirai accepted his apology quite quickly you on the other hand didn't.

"I will only accept your apology in one condition." You commanded

"Wh-what is it?" He asked

"You do all the paper works tomorrow so Mirai can have a good rest." You said with a smile.

"(Y/N) its okay All Might doesn't have to do-"

"I do owe you one Nighteye so let me do the paper works tomorrow."

Mirai sighed and just agreed. You sighed in relief finally everything is back to the way it is. "I forgot something" Mirai blurted. "What is it?" You asked "i still need to put a gauze on your cheek." He replied then he picked up a gauze and placed it on your cheek, he taped it up using a micropore tape. You thanked him and he nodded in response.

"I should get going."

"O-okay goodbye."

"Be safe Nighteye."

Mirai went to door and bid goodbyes to you and Toshinori. He got inside the car and drove home.

Later at your home you and Toshinori began to talk about your quirk.

"So did it happen again?" He asked

"I got better control of it. And no it didn't happened." You replied

"I need to change into my pajamas. And don't forget to the paper works you big oaf." You added then you went upstairs to your bedroom. You went straight to the bathroom and took a bath. After that you dried yourself up and put on your pajamas.
Then you got in your bed, you were about to sleep when you heard a text message coming from your phone. You opened the text message and saw Mirai's text message.

Goodnight (y/n).

You felt fuzzy and warm. You smiled from the text and messaged back.

Goodnight Mirai.

you closed your phone and drift off to sleep.