Chapter 3

🎊🎉🎆(ADVANCE) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY LOVELY READERS 🎆🎉🎊

The sun has set, the moon take its place as the darkness surround the beautiful city in Tokyo. You are sitting in the edge of a building, you looked up then saw millions of stars freckling the pitch black sky.

While you were looking up at the stars, you heard someone landed on the building. You turned your head and saw Aizawa standing with his two hands on his pocket.

"You seem happy tonight." His gaze soften, giving you a small smile "im.....im just happy i guess." You said while playing with your hair. "Yeah right." He added, you rolled your eyes and stood up "So....where do we start?" You asked while activating your quirk, you could feel your quirk circle around your body, your eyes started glowing deep blue. Your hero suit which is color black with white outlines that trace over your body, for your hands you wore a leathered gloves with four inches of metal claws strong enough to cut steel.

Aizawa was about to say something when he heard a loud explosion from the distance. "There, where the explosion came from." Aizawa pointed out a large smoke emitting from the explosion. The both of you began to sprint to the direction of the large smoke.

When the both of you arrived at the scene, your pupils dilated when you saw the smoke came from a hotel. Then you saw a large villain, his height was about 8ft tall, with grenades hanging from his torso.

"Dark Knight, Save those people inside the hotel! Ill deal with the villain." Aizawa asserted, you nod in response and quickly went to the hotel. Using your quirk on your claws you slashed every debris that was covering the exits of the hotel. You guide the people out of the hotel, you created a glittering black shield to protect the people from the falling debris. You successfully lead the people out of the hotel, then you direct them to the nearest evacuation center.

"Is that everybody?" You asked them making sure no one was left behind.

We're safe now!

All of my family are here!

Me and my friends are here!

Hearing those comments made you sigh in relief you were glad you saved them all. Suddenly a loud explosion emitted outside the evacuation center.

You swiftly ran outside, then went back to the location of the hotel. Only to see Aizawa lying in the cold ground of the floor. His hero suit torn, arms full of cuts, his face was bruised.

The villain laughed at Aizawa's appearance. "You are far by the WEAKEST hero I've ever seen HAHAHA." The villain mocked while a grabbing a large piece of fallen debris. "goodbye hero" the villain said smiling wickedly. Aizawa closed his eyes ready to accept his fate, he didn't feel any pain did the villain stopped? Was he dead? The questions through his mind kept on going. The moment he opened his eyes he saw you stopping the large rock from hitting him. With enough strength you crushed the rock with your claws.

Your sapphire eyes glowing in the dark with claws covered in tenebrous (aka your quirk) you saw the villain backed away from your sudden appearance. With a help of your quirk you made a black glittering barrier to protect Aizawa against the villain.

With a quick move, you low kick the villain which made  him out of balance. Then you swiftly kicked him making him hit a wall with a great thud.

He threw his belt of grenades that was hanging from his torso. You caught it then threw it high up in the air where it exploded. You finished him of with a single punch in his face, knocking him off instantly. You saw a stick of metal, you grabbed it then tied it in his large hands.

After that you went back to Aizawa. You opened the barrier that was protecting him then kneeled beside him. You reverted your quirk, then your eyes stopped glowing.

You caressed his cheek hoping he would wake up. "Aizawa please wake up, im sorry i was late." He didn't respond it made your heart sank.

You closed your eyes and let the tears you were trying to hold back, drop one by one, until a stream of tears rolled down your face. You opened you teary eyes when you felt a warm hand caressed your face.

"Im...still...alive." His eyes half lidded giving his best to smile at you.

The police came into the scene followed by ambulances. You wiped your teary eyes carrying Aizawa to the nearest ambulance that came. They opened the door only to see you outside standing with Aizawa in your arms. You went inside the ambulance then placed Aizawa in the bed.

"Dark Knight how about you?" a female paramedic asked, you shook your head. "Don't worry about me, please send him straight to the hospital" you said with a forced smile, after that you got off the ambulance.

"(Y/N)!!" A voice shouted from a distance, you looked around then saw Mirai running from your direction."Thank.....God...you're safe." He said catching his breath from running "Wha-what are you doing here?"
You questioned him

"I heard you fought a villain and i needed to make sure your okay." He said with his voice full of concern.

"Thanks for your concern Mirai but I'm fine." You said trying your best to convince him that you're okay. Which didn't work because you saw him arched a brow at you.

"Your left cheek is bleeding, your eyes are still fresh from crying, and your hands have cuts. (y/n) you're not fine." He pointed out. You averted his gaze and kept silent.

"Let me drive you home and after that ill treat that cut in your cheek." He said with a fond look.

"Me? Go home? You do realize that i still have work this night." You said

"Don't worry Midnight and Present Mic will do the work for you and Eraser head."
He assured then he looked sideways then behind him as if he was looking for someone.

"Who are you looking for?"You asked

"Where is he?"

"Where's who?"

"Eraser Head?"

You felt your heart clench when he said his name. "Ca-can..we ta-talk a-about this whe-when we get ba-back to m-my house." You stuttered.

"Of course."

"Thanks" you said "Here, put this on your left cheek." He reached for his pocket and took out his All Might themed handkerchief. You refused, you didn't want his All Might handkerchief to be covered in blood. He insisted but you still refused after that he pulled you close to him, then he grabbed one of your hands and placed the handkerchief on it. Then he placed his hand on yours then guided it in your bleeding cheek. You met his gaze which sent heat up your cheeks, he pulled away a tint of light pink can be seen from him.

"Le-lets go" he said while adjusting his glasses trying to hide his flustered state.

Little did you know that Nemuri and Hizashi saw the whole thing happened.