Dean --- Basketball/Request

This was requested by Noemi from the profile @Icyrunitup

Warnings: Mentions of death, murder, sex, Domi!Dean, strong language, mention of drugs

(A/N: There's smut in this chapter, with a very dominant Dean. You  can skip the smut part if you want, I'll put up warnings :) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It happened just a few weeks ago, my parents where here, and the next moment, they were gone. Found dead in an abandoned warehouse. The only wounds that were found were a single cut on each of their lower arm. There was no blood and the police couldn't explain it. But I knew what happened. Monsters, that's what happened. I was born in a hunters family and grew up as one. But my parents didn't want that life for me, so they let me do what I loved the most, sports. I started sporting on professional level, while my parents continued hunting. My parents were quite famous under the hunters, and sadly, monsters. And now I was alone.

I was still trying to figure out what had done this, because I had never seen something like this before. I narrowed it down to a few things, and my lead now was a soul sucker. But the hunt could wait, the funeral comes first.

I stood there in a black dress, in front of the 2 coffins in which my now dead parents lay. Silent tears streamed over my cheeks as the reality hit me for the hundredth time that day. My parents, the people who cared for me my whole life and the ones who protected me, were dead. My aunt, Aunt Kate, came up from behind me. She lay her hand on my shoulder and I looked over my shoulder at her.

Her eyes said everything that words couldn't and she pulled me into a hug. I broke into heavy sobs, Aunt Kate following shortly after. After our moment of crying, Aunt Kate pulled back and held me close. "There are 3 men from the FBI who want to see you." She said. She turned around and pointed towards 3 men who stood in the back of the room. They were all wearing black suits and one was wearing a tan trench coat over his. "Thanks." I sniffed and I walked towards the three men.

The men turned their heads towards me as they saw me approach. "Are you Noemi Kendricks?" A tall guy with shoulder length brown hair asked. "Yeah, that's me." I replied and wiped my eyes. "Condolence." They guy in a trench coat said, and I had to keep myself from breaking down again. "Thanks." Was all I could say.

"Could we ask you some questions?" The handsome guy with short brown hair and apple green eyes asked. "Shoot." I replied. "Where you there the night your parents disappeared?" The guy with the long hair asked. "No, I was on the other side of the country." I replied. "What were you doing there?" The guy in the trench coat asked. "I live there." I chuckled. "Did your parents have any enemies?" The handsome guy asked. "Loads, if you believe in monsters."  Was what I wanted to say, but obliviously didn't. "They did have their fight and disagreements, but they hadn't any enemies." I replied.

The guy in the trench coat leaned over to the handsome guy and whispered something in his ear. The only words I heard where "She's lying." and "Monsters.". And then something clicked. I didn't say anything about monsters, so the guy must have been able to read minds. And the only creatures that can read minds are angels. So the guy in the trench coat must have been an angel.

"Can we take this conversation outside, please?" I asked. The three guys shared a confused look, but followed me outside anyway. I led them over to a more private place and I crossed my arms over my chest. "What is-?" I stopped the handsome guy. "Drop the act." I snapped. "What are you-?" "I said, drop the act." I snapped again, only harsher this time. "I know you guys are hunters." I added.

There expressions changed from confused to shocked. "How do you-" "You shouldn't read minds and whisper about it, angel." I hissed. The guy in the trench coat looked taken aback. "How do you know that I'm an angel?" He asked. "I heard you whisper the word 'Monster' to that guy-" I pointed towards the handsome guy. "- and I didn't say anything about monsters, only thought about it, so you must have read my mind, and the only creatures that can do that next to God are angels." I explained. The 3 men looked at me, wide eyed.