Sam --- Cuddles

Imagine: Sam cuddling with you when you're on your period

Warnings: Fluff, strong language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as another wave of cramps hit me. I rolled over onto my side and clutched the pillow I was holding closer to my chest. Period was  being a bitch again, and it was especially shitty because I didn't have chocolate or someone to cuddle with.

The boys are out on a hunt and aren't coming back for the next couple of days. There were some kids in Indiana that claimed to have seen a murder in a abandoned house. When the boys asked me to come with, I had told the boys that I wasn't feeling well. And the next day, I was on my period. And it is horrible.

I groaned again and got up from the couch. Even tough I didn't want to move, I forced myself to take a shower, hoping that it would make me feel better. I walked into my room and took a moment to look around. The Winchester brothers had taken me in 3 years ago, after they found me in a gigantic vampire nest. I had nearly died and they saved my life. I've lived with them ever since and I started hunting shortly after I took my place in the bunker.

I started developing feelings for the youngest Winchester over time, but I, obviously, never told anyone about it. But I had a feeling that Dean knew. Every time I would be staring at Sam, I would see Dean smirking out of the corner of my eye.

I dragged myself over to my closet and grabbed some underwear and a pyjama. I walked over to the bathroom and locked myself in. After undressing I got in the shower and turned on the water. The warm water felt great on my cold skin and it soothed the cramps for the most part. I spend a good 30 minutes in the shower without any problems, until I got out of the shower. The moment I stepped out of the shower, the cramps began again, and they were worse than before.

I put on my pyjama and went back to the couch I've been laying on all day. I buried myself in pillows and blankets, hoping to fall asleep. I heard the familiar flap of wings through the walls of blankets. I poked my head through the blankets and spotted Castiel, who was looking questioningly towards my blanket fort.

"Hé Cass." I sighted. "Why are you covered in blankets?" He asked. "I'm hoping that the blankets' warmth will take the pain away." I told him. "Are you in pain?" He asked, panic hidden in his voice. "Yeah, but it's natural." "Of course pain is natural, but what is causing it?" He asked. "It's called 'a period'." I said. Cass just tilted his head to the side. "It's when a woman bleeds for a week, because-" Castiel stopped me "You're bleeding?!"

Cass rushed over to me and pressed his fingers against my forehead, trying his best to heal me. "Cass, you can't heal this because it's supposed to happen." I said. Cass pulled his fingers back and gave me a confused look. "Look, I'm not in the mood to explain. Can you just get some chocolate for me, please?" I asked with puppy eyes. I knew he couldn't resist them, nobody could. "Of course." He said, and he was gone with the fluttering of wings. I retreated back to my blanket fort and went back to trying to fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was awoken by a loud bang. I poked my head out of my fort and was met with the voices of my 3 best friends. I heard Sam call out my name, so I called back. He, Dean and Cass came into the room, and the brothers eyes widened at the sight of my blanket fort. "Why are there so many blankets?" Was the first thing Dean asked. "You don't want to know." I replied. "Well, I do. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked." Dean sassed. I sighted. I wasn't in the mood to deal with Dean's sass.

"I'm on my period." I muttered. Dean's face went red with embarrassment, while Sam gave me a sympathetic smile. "(Y/N), I got your chocolate." Cass said and handed me a bar of (favourite chocolate). "Thanks, Cass." I smiled and opened the chocolate bar. Dean and Cass left the room while Sam joined me on the couch.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Sam asked. I looked at him and gave him a questioning look. "I can see it, it hurts." Sam replied. "It hurts like a bitch." I muttered. There erupted a low chuckle from Sam's throat. "What?" I asked. "That's what Jessica used to say." He replied sadly. I frowned a little and put my hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him a bit. He smiled weakly at me, indicating that he appreciated my gesture.

"Can I do something what I used to do with her when she was on her period? It always helped her." He said. I nodded and let him do whatever he wanted. He lifted me up like I weighed nothing, and placed me on his chest, while sliding under me so he was laying on the couch. He pulled the blankets off so there were just a few on us and he pressed me closer to his chest.

"She liked it when you cuddled with her?" I laughed. "Yeah, when she was sad or in pain we would cuddle and she would instantly feel better." He explained. "Well, I feel a lot better already." I chuckled. He chuckled as well and started stroking my hair. I relaxed under his touch and hugged him tighter. Another chuckle erupted from his throat as he looked down at me. I felt him kiss the top of my head before I drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the couch with a few blanket draped over me, but Sam was no where to be found. I looked around the room, trying to find him, until I heard his voice coming from somewhere in the bunker. I slipped out from under the blankets and off the couch, and started to walk around.

His voice was coming from the kitchen, and boy, he sounded pissed. Another voice sounded after Sam was done shouting, and that voice belonged to non other than Dean Winchester. "I won't show her the picture if you man up and tell her that you love her." I heard Dean say.

Picture? What picture? And who was he going to show it? "What in Chuck's name is going on here?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. The boys turned to me, both having priceless expressions on their faces. Dean looked like he going to wet himself from holding his laugh in, while Sam looked like a deer in the headlights of a car. "Well? Mind explaining why you two knuckle-heads are arguing about a picture?"

Dean burst out laughing, while Sam went completely red. "I think Sam needs to tell you something. Right, Sam?" Dean asked his younger brother. Sam shot him a glare and dragged me out of the kitchen. "Sam, what the hell is this about?" I asked. Sam took a deep breath. "Look, I've been meaning to tell you this for a little while, but I was to scared to man up and confess." He explained.

I nodded and waited for him to continue. He let out a sigh. "I love you, and have for quite some time." He said. I was shocked. Sam returned my feelings? Oh my Chuck, this is the best day of my damned life!

Sam saw my expression and his saddened. "I understand if you don't-" I cut him off by grabbing his face and pulling him down into a kiss. It took him a moment to recover from the shock, but he happily kissed back. We heard the click of a camera and we pulled back to see Dean standing a few feet away from us with his phone in his hand.

"I'm so gonna send this to Cass." Dean chuckled. "Dean!" Sam roared. Dean looked up from his screen and looked at Sam like a guilty toddler. Dean ran off and Sam sprinted after him, swearing and shouting Dean's name along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Hi guys! I recently published a Gabriel fanficion. If you're interested in my story about the candy-loving archangel, you can check it out! It's called 'Devilish Angel'