Supernatural --- Christmas

Imagine: Having Christmas at the bunker with everyone, and with a special surprise ;)

Warnings: Fluff

A/N: This imagine can be about anyone you want

(P/O/C) = Person of choice  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 15 years of fighting, we finally did it. Peace between Heaven, Hell and Earth. God had retaken his throne in Heaven, the four Archangel brothers had reunited and made peace. Crowley, Mary, Jack, Balthazar, Raphael, Gabriel, Charlie, Lucifer and Gadreel had all been brought back from The Empty and everyone was at peace.

It was December and Christmas was approaching. Knowing this would be the first Christmas without any problems, everyone was hyped and happy. Around mid December, Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, Gabriel, Gadreel and Chuck had come in with a gigantic tree, which reached the library ceiling.

After a lot of trouble getting the thing inside, we started decorating the tree. After 3 hours of decorating, and Gabriel dropping several boxes of ornaments, we were finally done. The Christmas tree lit up the whole room and the ornaments were shining brightly.

It was now Christmas Day and everyone sat in the library, talking and enjoying hot chocolate or eggnog. I was sitting in one of the chairs, reading a book and not really paying attention to what was going on around me.

The chair besides me dipped in and I looked up to see that (P/O/C) was the one who had planted his ass in the chair. He had two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. He held one of the cups out for me, and gladly I took it. 

"Don't you want to participate in the Christmas spirit?" He asked. "I just  wanted to read for a little bit." I replied. "I see, but you are having a good Christmas, aren't you?" He asked. "Of course I am. It's great to have you all back and having no trouble to worry about." I replied. Mary walked past us towards the kitchen. "(Y/N), it's 6 o'clock." She called over her shoulder. "Oh shoot!" I yelled. I threw my book aside and sat my cup down on the table besides me and rushed after Mary to the kitchen.

Mary and I ushered everyone who was in the kitchen out and we started making Christmas dinner. Everyone tried at least once to get in the kitchen, but Mary and I wouldn't  let them in. After Dean had tried it for the 7th time, I ordered him and a few others to put the tables in the library together and that they should set the table.

With a lot of protest and grumbling, they went off to do it. After another hour, Mary and I were finally done with everything. Thyme-roasted turkey, roasted sweet potatoes,  creamy garlic mashed potatoes, peppercorn beef with horseradish cream sauce, lemon herb roasted chicken, chocolate tart, gingerbread cake, cherry punch and buttery rosemary rolls lined the kitchen counter.

I called Rowena in and asked if the table was set. After she said it was, I asked her if she could transport everything to the library. With a snap of her fingers, the plates were now floating a few inches above the kitchen counter.

We started walking towards the library, and when we entered, everyone rushed towards the table. Rowena set the dished down on the table, and we took place at the table. Both Dean and Gabriel were eyeing the chocolate tart and gingerbread cake hungrily. "You can take some, but leave some for the others." I told the two. They didn't let them tell twice. They practically dove onto cakes.

Most were looking amused at the two, but Michael and Chuck where shaking their heads in disapprovement, while Raphael gave the two a disgusted look. I chuckled at the two and the others started eating too.

The angels, except for Gabriel, Castiel and Lucifer, didn't touch the food once, until I pointed it out. "We don't eat." Michael said. "Well, you don't have to, but you can still try it, can't you?" I asked. The angels shared a bewildered. "Just try it." I urged.

They all tried something different, and their reactions were hilarious. Michael's face twisted into one of wonder, while Raphael made it clear he didn't like it and Gadreel didn't really have a opinion, he just found it okay.

The evening continued and after everyone was done eating, and Raphael finally stopped complaining about Gabriel's eating manners, we surrounded the tree, under which now lay many presents.

(P/O/C) sat next to me on the floor and kept scooting closer every once in while. We first started with our secret Santa presents. Presents were passed around, and people tried to guess their secret Santa, except for Lucifer, Michael and Chuck, who used their ability to read minds. After a lot of presents and guessing, my present was passed to me.

I opened my present and inside was a mistletoe. "A mistletoe?" I questioned, while the others laughed. "I know who your secret Santa is. This one is so obvious." Mary chuckled. I gave her a questioning look. Everyone's eyes were on (P/O/C), who was besides me.

I turned my head towards him, and the first thing I saw, was his face, really close to mine. Before I could say anything, he had pressed his lips on mine. I was in such a state of shock that I didn't know how to react. The guy I had liked since we met, liked me back.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, worry written all over his face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" I stopped him by grabbing his collar and pulling him into me, kissing him again. "This is the best Christmas gift ever." I whispered against his lips.

I suddenly realised that everyone in the room was watching us. I pulled away from him and looked around. And I was right, everyone was watching us. Everyone started laughing at my shocked face, and I buried my head in (P/O/C)'s shoulder. Let's just say that it was a Christmas to never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you'll have a great Christmas and a fantastic 2020!

~Rachel <3