My Johnny

Ponyboy's Pov

"that's just it....i feel weird around this person....im attracted to girls, but this person is a boy.....its Johnny.." I hid my face. I just told my brother that I think I like a member of our gang, someone who commuted manslaughter, the boy who killed Bob, the boy I ran away with, the boy I stayed in a church with, the boy who helped me save children from the burning church...the boy I thought died...Sodapop huged me, I was shocked, "Pony, if your saying you love Johnny, I'll be happy to support it, I didn't know you liked boys" he said. "I like girls too!" I shouted. Darry came out. "What's with the yelling? Ponyboy, what do you mean 'I like girls too'? Makes it sound like you like boys" Darry gave me a weird look, Johnny was behind him "n-nothing!" I shouted, I felt panicked when I saw Johnny there, what if he had heard me say all the things about liking him? Oh my god I can't take this. Sodapop saw him to and looked at me. "U-um..it doesn't concern you Darry.." Soda  tried to defend me "agian with defending him!" I started to get mad, "Darry...shut up" I said kinda quietly he looked at me "whatcha say kid?!" I looked him dead in the eyes with a harsh look and he got the message and backed down, thankfully. I sat down on the steps and ripped open a candy bar, and bit down on it violently

Sodapop's Pov

"Darry, can I talk to you for a little?" I looked at him "JohnnyCake, make sure Pony doesn't run off" Johnny nodded. "Alright, what do you need?" Darry questioned me "what was all that 'I like girls too'?" He added "Pony..he said he liked Johnny, I'm pretty sure he is  the way he is actin around him, I'm sure of it, he's in love with Johnny" I explained to Darry what's going down, Darry just sat there and listened. "You know, I wouldn't mind Johnny and Ponyboy, Pony can threaten someone and scare them to death without meaning any harm what so ever, and that's the kind of person Johnny needs" Darry said I nodded

Johnny's Pov
"Pony, are you ok? You seem out of it" Pony looked at me with pink cheeks and nodded, why haven't I noticed how cute he was before? I sat down beside him and grabbed a Pepsi and a bar of candy, I saw a tiny spark out the corner of my eye and flinched. Pony looked at me, I pointed to his cigarette he didn't put out, it set a bit of the grass on fire and I got up and backed away, I can't handle fire after the accident. I was lucky enough to survive it all. But God must be real cause I was blessed with being able to move my legs agian. But it took alot of physical therapy. I'm quite lucky for a hood. I ruffled Pony's hair eating a smile and a small blush from him "tell me, Pony? Find any girls ya like?" I asked, trying to play it cool and safe "no, but there is someone I like" he responded. He's not interested in girls, but he likes someone? I asked myself, a little disappointed. "Don't take it the wrong way Johnny. I'm not gay, I seem to like both" I smiled "I'm glad you trust me with this" I hugged Pony. "Pony, if your gonna say your bisexual, I'll come out too, that alright?" I asked he nodded "I'm gay" I whispered to only him, I felt Pony's cheeks heat up and when I looked at him, his face was bright red. I smiled "Pony, if we're honest here.. I'm not gay for just anyone, but for a special boy to me, who I once told 'Stay Gold'." I blushed Pony had a smile on his face. Then he sat on my lap facing me. Now my face was heating up heavily with blush. He was really cute..i started to lose control.. I felt myself get kinda hard, and with Pony on my lap it was gonna get messy, Pony never made a face or said anything so I figured he didn't know, I tried to act normal. Pony tried to get comfortable and moved, "mmn.." I moaned quietly, but Pony still heard, I got harder. He flinched, "P-pony..ill be right back.." I said and he got off, I ran to his bathroom and locked the door, i had to relieve myself, I had to, we arnt even fully dating and I'm already getting hard. I'm so embarrassed...

Ponyboy's Pov
Johnny left quickly, was it something I did?...i ran off to the lot, not even bothering to let anyone know, i just sat down in the same place where me and Johnny did before we ran away. Before the church. I just laid there. Staring at the sky..it took a few minutes before they realized I was gone because as soon as I drifted off I heard my name shouted. It was Darry "Ponyboy?!" It sounded close, but still kinda far, I sat up quick I tried to run but something grabbed my arm, I looked at who it was. Johnny. "Pony.. why are you running?.." he asked clearly concerned "because..i did something I shouldn't have and you ran off and I felt like I did something wrong!..." I started to tear up and Johnny looked at me in disbelieve, "Pony, you did nothing wrong.." he looked around to make sure no one was around, which there wasn't anyone, and looked back at me "you made me hard and I needed to relieve myself.." he was blushing hard, and so was I now I apologized for my actions. "You know Johnny, if you got hard cause of me, I wouldn't mind if you relieved yourself inside me.." I kinda mumbled it, I got really embarrassed, Johnny held out his hand and offered to help me up, to which I take his hand. He pulled me up and huged me very close, I huged back, it's still hard to believe Johnny and Dally where alive this whole time, but it made me happy, it was like a dream, one I don't wanna wake up from. We walked back to my house with Darry and Sodapop, I kept close to Johnny, I don't want to leave his side.

Word count: 1090
All I can say is "nice"