idk what to put for a title

Johnny's POV
I woke up in just my boxers, remembering what I did to Ponyboy, I suddenly got really embarrassed. I looked over at him, still sound asleep, I sit up to go get dressed when Pony rolls over wrapping an arm around my lap, I blush. I can't believe it really happened, 'i took his first, right? He was pretty tight..' I thought 'was he ok with it?' I start to worry "Johnny..whats wrong?" I looked down shocked "huh?" Pony wiped my cheek, "you where crying.." I didn't realize it, "Yeah I'm fine, my eyes where watering, that's all" I smile, hoping he won't ask anything, but deep down I knew I was lying. Pony tried to sit up but looked like he was in pain. I felt bad "are you alright?" Pony nodded though he still looked liked he was hurting "Pony, seriously, you look in pain.." I got worried. He blushes hard "it's my ass, it hurts" he blushes harder "oh, I'm sorry, did I go to hard?" He looked me in the eyes "no! It was good, it felt amazing!" I blushed and nodded. "I'll bring you some food" I smiled getting dressed and left for the kitchen, I pulled out the pancake mix, I knew he liked pancakes. I smiled thinking of his face from last night, I snapped out of it when I realized I had almost burnt the pancake, I heard footsteps from behind me, "Johnny, I need to talk to you.."

Sorry for the short chapter.. I worked really hard on this last night and over half of it deleted, so I'll leave it on a cliff hanger. Sorry...