Bakugou Katsuki X ¡DEMON!seme male reader

○My hero academia
○ you are very powerful
○you also have huge horns and a tail, you normally hide in the dark and you are very tall!
○ you work at the school, because  the pro heros made a deal with you (make one up so you can be this  cool demon chilling at  UA) you are over 100+ years old they often want you teach young heros fighting skills ect.

○LEMON

You were hiding in the library this time everyone disappeared since it was too gloomy and cold  once you came in. Aizawa decided to let you teach his kids since he wants you to test out there strength but you ,demon, are hiding you dreaded having any contact with a human. So that is why you are hiding in the now cold, gloomy and dark library.

As you were (fake) reading you waited for aizawa to burst in the library and drag you by your horns and that is exactly what just happened you see aizawa and you a actually great friends but sometimes he hates your laziness ots worse than his... like you didn't even try and get out of his grip on your horns, you could easily over power him but you just sighed lazily and let him drag you across the floor while people bowed to you and gave worried looks at you and aizawa in the position you were in but nonetheless carried on walking past minding their business.

The students were on the field waiting for this so called powerful demon to teach them. Bakugou was boiling of anger and excitement he couldn't wait to fight this low life extra. But as they were chatting away they saw aizawa dragging a beautiful man with black horns and a tail wagging around. They looked at the beast on the floor who lazily glared at them wondering why there teacher would  want them to be taught by this , this.....

Beautiful horned beast literally everyone was blushing deep red even bakugou....

"Alright class this man here is a demon and will be teaching you for today..."

Timeskip~
Everyone fought you well at least tried to, you didn't even break a sweat. Katchan was fuming the look he gave could kill a human if you were one. You just shrugged you did what you needed to do and gave some advice here and there. As you walked away casually and someone grabbed you by the tail you swear you were going to kill anyone who dare touch the most sensitive part of your body. You turned around and was about  to murder this human but as you turned around there was the human you took a liking to he was trouble you could see it... you watched him a couple of times (not creepy at all ) and now you could say you had a  crush on him. He let go of your tail which you were so grateful for. Katchan looked away and had pink dusting his cheeks. "You fight well...how?-how do you do it?" He asked silently. You were shocked, from your knowledge he never let his vulnerability show and you just chuckled and smiled a real smile for once in your demon life. Katchan felt like he was going to die right then and there he felt this deep attraction to you.

" Well all i know is that you have to be patient I know you seem like the most impatient but i know you will do your hardest i was like you too when i met all might as for you that deku kid (sorry i like calling him deku :3 )." You whispered out.

Bakuhoe just felt like he got something off his chest not completely he just asked a simple question but to him he felt like he could burst his feelings to you he felt like he could trust you...

You felt the attraction you had for him take over you, you just now realized he was you mate your mate and soulmate. You see demons get a mate then a soulmate you guys have mates when you need to have one then somewhere in your life you find your soulmate who you spend eternity with but he was human so were  you going to love this...this human no matter what  till he dies.

You grab bakugou and he gasped in surprise. He struggled against you. "What-what are you doing you fucking shitty demon!" he screamed.
" Call me (m/n)..." you muttered not liking the use of language your soulmate used as your heart cringed. As for  bakugou he felt the same pressure of his heart when he said that.."what is this, is this your crappy spell things you shitty demon!" bakugou shouted.
" you are my soulmate calm down this is why you are feeling this way toward me." You lazily said dragging bakugou to a isolated area to quickly mark him so no one will take your soulmate away. Meanwhile Katsuki was still processing what you just said there is no way in one  fuck he willingly love this creature but yet again he wanted to feel you touch you he felt his pants tighten no, no this cant be happening he just met you but he wanted it no he needed it.

You grabbed him by his thighs brought him to your hips and let him wrap his arms and legs against and around your body and grind. Bakugou didn't know what the fuck he was doing but he didn't care he needed you now his mind was too hazy. You growled and hit his back on a random wall in the room you were in. He moaned as he felt your  tongue  latch on his neck instantly on his sweet spot while your hand took his shirt off. Your erections grinding and pushing against each other your hips moving roughly to get any sort of friction. While you pulled bakugous last peice of clothing while you still had your clothes on just an unzipped pants with your cock  hanging out teasing Katchan's ass. He unbuttoned your shirt feeling your toned chest and stomach your tie  loosely around your neck. You then stopped what you were doing and Katchan whimpered out your name missing your touch you got on your knees and licked his tight twitching hole. With that you jabbed your tongue inside using your spit as lube. Bakugou was a whimpering, moaning mess begging you to put your huge cock in his hole. you then got up holding him upright so he wouldn't fall. You licked your fingers seductively and pushed one in soon it became a your whole fist inside as you were huge Katsuki  just wanted you inside. You thought he was ready and shoved your long thick cock in and thrusting fast not giving Katsuki a chance to get use to the new feeling but he ignored the pain. "(M/n) m-mor-ahhh-p-lease..." he grasped out as you pounded into him loving the sweet moans coming out from his mouth with the delicious sounds of skin slapping skin heard throughout the room you were pretty sure if it wasn't for your demon power the whole school would have heard you guys.  Bakugou  and you went round after round. Your stomach and pants covered in cum probably soaked but you two didn't care you both were now soulmates and now fate will lead you to the rest