Haku X Seme male reader

○spirited away
○lemon

You were 18 and very angry you literally stomped your way to the kohaku river where you could let off some steam. So why are you so angry you ask? Well you were in a big fight with your bestfriend (ex bestfriends name) apparently she spread some awful news to your family and here you sobbing, sticking your feet on the cold lonely river in the middle of the evening.

As you were furiously kicking your feet front and backwards in the water you felt something slightly tickle your leg. Now you were just shrugging it off but it seems like it was trying harder so you looked down and saw a huge dragon in the water. You were internally freaking out what is this, what the fuck is happening this has to be your imagination. You closed your eyes still feeling the dragon or whatever you saw in the water and touching your feet but all of a sudden it stopped. You sighed in relief but then you heard a voice.
"What are you doing here in the middle of the night,"the stranger asked. It sounded like a boy. You slowly opened your eyes and almost gasped when you saw a beautiful boy sitting next to you with there legs crossed. "Who are you, i should be asking you the same question,"you muttered harshly.
"Now, now...,he chuckled, i was only asking i am a bit curious", the boy replied.

From then on you learnt his name, haku, it took you quite some time for you to believe he was the spirit of the kohaku river  but eventually he convinced you since the amount of times he let you pat him in his dragon from. You and haku became good friends and then you had a huge crush on him like big. You were very cold to everyone since the day you met him and a tsundere toward your feelings for him. You hated that you had feelings for a little river spirit but he was there for you when no one else was.

You were walking along the river contemplating if you should confess but as you saw him you almost fainted there is no way you could confess you feelings for haku he probably wants chihiro the little girl he told you about. So nope there is no way in hell you were going to confess.

It was a comfortable silence in the water since it was now summer so you decided to swim a bit in the river away from the other people swimming to not attract attention to you or haku. The silence ended when haku whispered something you couldn't hear exactly
"Hhhmmm...What was that?, I couldn't hear you, you are whispering," you glared as he did it again this time he got the message from your glare you sent. "(M/n) I like you and I want you to be with me forever." He said loud enough for you to hear this time.You scoffed and grabbed him and gave him a kiss.

It turned heated as you both started feeling each other. Haku pushed you in a more closed off area still not breaking the kiss but when you guys did you were both panting. You kissed along his jawline creating love bites wherever. You growled when he tried to dominate you no way you ever going to be a uke. You pushed him up on one of the rock walls and haku wrapped his legs around your waist. There were no words spoken in this moment just you two groaning and moaning. Wanting more of each other you grinded on him. "(M-m/n) please.." he groaned.
"Yes..yes,"you mocked him.
He glared at you while you chuckled and quickly undressed both of you. You positioned your member in is hole not bothering to prepare him. Haku gasped in surprise and in pain, he felt like he was being ripped into two. You patiently waited kissed his tears away and started thrusting roughly. Haku moaned by the pleasure and pain that was slowly decreasing.

Timeskip because i dont have any imagination anymore~

You both climaxed and came down from your high. You cleaned Hakus ass of your cum and both got dressed. He passed out in your arms you sat in the water feeling completed, happy your river spirit loved you too.