2

*warning, molesting/rape*

His hands were shaking, practically vibrating, and they wouldn't stop. No matter how hard he pressed them between his legs they wouldn't stop. No matter how hard he dug his nails into the flesh of his palms they wouldn't stop. It was irritating, embarrassing, and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to have the floor swallow him whole.

"How did you get those injuries?"

The voice sounded distant. Muffled as if he was surrounded by water. Drowning. Falling. He was falling so fast. Why did they stop him?

"Kid?"

The water was so close. Release was so close. Yet he failed. Again.

"Jungkook?"

He took a sharp breath and looked up at the men in front of him. They were leaning off their chairs, the one with pink hair nearly on the floor. They had called his name, yet the memory of giving it to them eluded him. Had they given their names to him?

"Do you have someone we can call for you?" The boy with pink hair asked, his words soft and timid.

Jungkook knew what they were asking, everyone asked him this, and every time the question managed to make him sick. He shook his head, not trusting his voice to work past the sharp lump in his throat. The men shared a quick glance and Jungkook's stomach sank to his feet like a rock. He had to get out of here. He had to leave. Now. Now now now.

Jungkook shot up from the bed, heart pounding in his chest, and eyes searching the small apartment. The men had stood up as well, their mouths moving frantically but silence the only thing reaching his ears. He threw open a door and found himself stumbling into a hallway. The walls were narrow, closing in around him, squeezing tighter and tighter. He had to get out of here. He ran down the hall, down flights of metal stairs that rang loud in his ears. Ran out of the building, onto the sidewalk, where people pushed past him as if he were invisible.

Now outside, Jungkook's lungs seemed to loosen and his heart seemed to slow. Everything seemed to slow, fall quiet as he watched the blur of headlights rush by him. One step. One step was all it would take to slow everything down permanently. One step and he would finally be free, finally be happy.

"Jungkook?"

That voice. He faced the woman, her eyebrows pinching together along with her thin lips.

"What are you doing out here? It's late," she scolded before grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from the traffic.

One step. "Sorry aunt Soomin."

She dragged him back into the building and that's when Jungkook realized, it was their apartment complex. The men that had stopped him from jumping lived a mere few flights of stairs away, and the first thought that popped into his mind was how he hoped they never crossed paths again.

"You know your uncle hates when you damage your face," She said as they made their way down the hall.

"I know." Was all Jungkook managed to say as he stood, waiting for his aunt to unlock their door.

They shuffled into the apartment and Jungkook made a beeline for his bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him. He dove into his bed and cried tears he didn't even know he had left. They burned trails down his cheeks, yet felt cold as they collected on his pillow. Exhaustion was beginning to set in, the night's events finally catching up to him, and he realized just how tired he actually was. Despite the sleep grabbing at his limbs and melting them into the mattress, he still managed to think about the two boys. The two boys that went out of their way to speak to him. The two boys that held him through a panic attack. The two boys that brought him to their home, ignoring the fact he was a complete stranger. He was so rude to those two boys, ran from them when all they wanted to do was help, and he hated himself for that.

"You're in bed already?"

Jungkook looked up from his pillow to see his uncle, quickly approaching him. The man crawled into the bed and curled around his body, spooning him from behind. A heavy arm draped over his stomach and his breath caught sharp in his throat. His heart practically stopping yet racing at the same time, leaving an uncomfortable pain to stab at his chest.

"Why didn't you say goodnight to your uncle?" He whispered, the hot breath raising the hairs on his neck.

"I'm sorry uncle Jihun." Jungkook tried to scoot away, tried to put distance between their bodies, but the arm around his stomach tensed. Forcing them closer together, leaving no space at all. "I've just had a...a very long night."

"Oh really?" Jihun hummed, his hand splaying open over his stomach. "Are you becoming a druggie like your aunt?"

Jungkook's toes and fingers curled, hands shaking from their place against his chest. "No uncle, never."

The hand on his stomach lowered until fat fingertips were brushing over the waistband of his jeans. They popped the button, pulled down the zipper, and dove beneath the fabric.

Jungkook sunk his teeth into the flesh of his bottom lip until blood tainted his tongue. He focused on the wall in front of him. Concentrating so hard that shapes began to appear in the white paint.

The hand cupped his limp manhood and squeezed, sending waves of heat up Jungkook's spine. "Does uncle need to check that my boy is still mine?"

"No uncle."

Jihun hummed and that's when Jungkook felt the man's length against his bottom, hard and twitching between his cheeks. Jihun pulled his hand out from his jeans only to tug the pants and underwear down to his thighs. The sheets behind him ruffled, followed by the hot tip of his uncle's cock poking at his bare bottom.

"You'll sleep with my cock in you so you remember who you belong to, understand?" Jihun said, his hand smoothing over Jungkook's bottom, fingers dragging dangerously close to his hole.

Jungkook nodded, the shapes on the wall suddenly morphing into the faces of the two boys. "Yes...I understand uncle."