Chapter 1

"Wake up Stupid its time for school..."

Groaning I roll over in bed to turn off my alarm set on my iphone x+. Yes that really is my alarm, it's the only thing that actually wakes me up.

I sit up and wish to be back in my old school where I had at least gotten used to being ignored and invisible.

I sigh and crawl out of my my warm, soft, cozy bed. I look back at it longingly as I head into my bathroom.

Perks of being an only child is that I get my own everything.

I get in the shower and almost slip on my soap, like what is it even doing on the floor. Then I turn the water on hot, and start scrubbin with my fave scent, warm vanilla and brown sugar. Ahh it's heavenly.

After shower

I pull out washed out high waisted skinny jeans, and a black tank top. I put those on and then continue to dig around for a poncho like sweater thing.( Lol guys I suck at clothes descriptions) It's a light blue and cable knit, and its also a crop top. I find it and throw it on.

Walking back into my room I go through the routine, brush my teeth and hair, then walk out. My hair is platnium blonde( yes it is natural) and has a beach wave going on. It is waist length, and my eyes are a bright baby blue, framed with thick black eyelashes that naturally curl. I have smooth skin that is a natural light tan. I'm super short at only 5 foot and I has all them yummy curves.

I finish up and run down the stairs, grabbing a Dr. Pepper from the fridge for breakfast. I grab my white leather backpack and throw on my black ankle boots and high tail it to my truck. My truck is a 4 door 2019 silverado, and it's black. I named him Slick, yes, yes, I know, weird name for a truck but who frickin cares. He is my baby, no one elses.

I blast Good Charlotte's song The Anthem and drive to school.

Ten minutes later~

I pull into the school parking lot and realize that I don't want to go. Mommy moved us out here to L.A. in the middle of summer, and now I have to spend senior year in a strange territory.

I jump out of my truck taking my keys and bag with me, and head to the office. I plug my earbuds in and blast Teenagers by My chemical romance. Humming along to it I find the office and ask for my schedule.

"Name," the secretary asks.

" Ally Worthright, " I said, and she handed me my schedule. Ugh, math was my first period, why meeeeeeeee.

I sigh and make my way to locker 675 while at the same time memorizing my sched. I find all my classrooms in my search for my locker, but no locker.

*ring*

And there's the bell, oh well, guess the class with have to wait. I find my previously mythical locker and open it. Sticking all my books in it except for my first 3 periods, I race to math.

Opening the door I walk in and the teacher is in the middle of explaining rules.

"Hello, why are you disruppting my class," asked Mr. Matthews.

" Uhmm cuz I got lost, and yeah, " I said and he was like, oh you must be the new kid. And the teacher made me introduce myself.

*Skip to lunch*

I go to the cafetiria with my earbuds in and music so loud I can't hear the noise around me.

I walk in and sit at a random table, and get out my sketch book. I finished my lunch during my free period. I start sketching a landscape, complete with a waterfall, a clearing, and the forest.

Suddenly my seat is ripped out from under me, causing me to land on the hard floor onto my gluttious maximus.

I jump up, ripping my earbuds out and yell, " who in the actual fudge did that and why in the name of all things not holy would you do that! "

Dead silence, and then I actually looked at who I had just yelled at. He was scowling at me, while his buddies held in their laughter. The scowly guy, who was very, very hot had the greenest eyes I have ever seen. He was at least 6'6" and was muscular, but not in a gross way.

He had black hair, with buzzed sides and longer on top. He had a tattoo sleeve, and some tattoos crawling up his neck.

He is wearing a white v neck short sleeve shirt, with black skinny jeans, and black jordans. He has a silver dog tag on and a silver chain hanging on his hip.

He is a yummy specimen of the opposite gender, but I do not like the fact that he stole my chair.

So I yell at him some more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for the short update but schools out for the winter....break.
and now for a joke.

Ahem

My life

Hahahhaha

Best one I have heard all day