Chapter 8

Sorry guys, this ia going to be a short one because Im sicker than heck, so yeah dont be to angry with me

Ally's Pov

We get to school and I look out and see that people are staring. The car door suddenly opens and I see a hand, I shyly reach out and grab it. It yanks me up and out gently, and I look up to see Rux. He is very handsome, but not as handsome as Zayden, and definetly not as bulky as him. Ruux wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side.

I hear him let out a small sigh of, content? Weird, but whatever, I look around and wished I hadn't. People are staring at us, well the girls are glaring, but I don't know why. And the guys are looking at me with an emotion I can't decipher. Oh well, it makes me embarrased and I hide my face in Rux's chest, feeling it rumble with silent laughter.

I whine and leave his arms and whisper, "Allen, help me, I'm being stared at." Allen sees the panick on my face and hugs me to his chest, before picking me up and walking quickly into the building, my face buried in his neck. These are the times I love having an older brother most, the times where he comforts me.

I snuggle in my brother's chest as he exchanges our things for our first period. I hear him grunt and come to a halt sigbaling we are in class, so I slide down from his arms and opt for holding his hand.
Yes I know I am like a little kid, but hey he's my best friend and my brother, so no judging aloud.
He kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear, "it's ok little sis big brother's here to protect you, don't worry."

I nod at him and we walk to our seats, hands swinging between us. People are still staring but I don't care anymore. I sit down, and look over at my vrother and he looks at me, then he makes a silly face, causing me to laugh loudly. The once talking teacher yells and gives us detention, and I groan while my brother laughs.

*skip to lunch*

It's been a grueling day so far and I am flat out exhausted, and my brother knows it. I'm starting to not feel very good and kind of dizzy, uh oh, it's happening again. You see I have a very weak immune system that the doctors can't expain to us, all I know is that when I get sick, I get very sick.
I clear the black dots in my vision and continue my day, not even paying attention to what's going on around me.

*skip to last period*

Yep, I am definetly sick and it has only gotten worse through the day and the stupid thing is, my brother left eaelier to hang out with his friends. I groan, the door suddenly opens and the teacher says, "Mr. Zayden, how kind of you to join us," I didn't hear his answer or her reply, because next thing I know I pass out.

2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

Like I said sorry this is just a filler cuz I am  ill and have a killer headache and probably shouldn't even be writing this but here I am....
You know the drill,

Comment
Follow
vote
Bye my lovely readers