Chapter 3

Zayden's P.O.V~

 ~

 Today is just not my day. Two of my guys who were supposed to be watching my next firearm shippment blew it, so now I need to skip school (not an actual problem) and deal with the screw ups.

*time skip*

I storm through the halls when I hear a girl sobbing.  Not another annoing slut, I think to myself. I was about to turn around when I see the most beautiful girl ever crying over a broken painting . 

She looks over and up at me, so I storm over ready to murder the pu**y who dared to harm my little one.

I crouch down and softly say, "What the f**k happened here?" Well as softly as that scentece can be said.

 "A boy with a white shirt came over and broke it because I got mad at him for stealing my chair, calling me horrible names, and throwing my drink at him, giving him a red stain down the front of his shirt."

 she's now sniffling quietly while I'm trying to control my anger. I pick her up and she makes the most adorable sound and wraps her arms around my neck.

She tells me I can walk as I take her to class. I just chuckle and say "Oh cutie, we have the same class."

 I walk in carrying her, and notice her squirm uncomfortably, I look up and growl. No men are supposed to look at what's mine, even if it's to stare in awe.

oh man I am whipped already but I am not gonna let her be my weakness. As leader of the Fallen Hellions, most feared and powerful gang in the world, well a more accurate word would be mafia. You see, I have about 1,000,000 members in it, all over the world.

I'm also the owner of CRUZ INC. which has a net worth of around 1 billion a year.

Realizing I was still holding the fragile girl I set her down, and she bolted for the girls locker room like her life depended on it.

I chuckled,  O baby girl the fun has just begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK SOO I know u guys hate me for the short chapter but im tired and this is just a filler.

as always vote, share, follow and comment.

cmon I wanna hear ur thoughts and give me ideas or whatever u want. LOVE YOU ALL😂😍