Chapter 9

Zayden's pov

I didn't show up for school seeing as I was in Las Vegas taking care of my club, and sorting out some business, but the second I was done I rushed to my private jet and made it home just in time for last period.

I burst through the door excited to see my babygirl. I don't answer the teacher's sarcastic remark, but instead rushed over to my baby, seeing as she has passed out. I pick her up and notice she has a fever, so I rush out, not even paying attention to everyone around me.

Her breathing is heavy and quick paced, even I, who knows nothing about this sorta thing, know that that's a dangerous thing. I am rushing to my car and when I get there I open the front set Ally in and buckle her up. I run around to the other side and jump in, I don't buckle up because I am freakin out and needing to get my babygirl to the hospital.

I get there, grab her out of the seat, and run through the doors.

"Sir, calm down, how can I help you?" A receptionist asks me.

" Get her a bloody doctor Asap! That's how you can help me! " I practically yell at her in my panic. This is weird for me, never have I ever been so worried or afraid to lose someone, let alone that someone be a girl. A doctor rushes over and takes her from me and I sit down in the waiting room, everything just blurring together, time seeming to go slower, as if taunting me with Ally's health.

'I can take her away, just as easy as I gave her to you' it seems to say. Time being a cruel mistress, wants me to suffer. I stare at the clock tapping my foot when an eternity later the door opens and the doc walks out. "She'll be fine all she needs is lots of rest. " he says, and walks away probably off to tend to another patient, but Im already rushing into my baby's room. I walk in and....................

Sorry I am gonna leave ya there, I kniw u guys already hate me since uve waited so long and this is only fueling the fire, but eh, I know deep down u all cant help but love me anyway also I am thinking about writing another story kind of like this one so if u want to read it comment #postitnow and I will put it up for the world to see yeah ok bye loves and as always

Vote comment and follow!!!!!