𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

"You've got to get up man, we can't give in without a fight!"

"That's Karma coming through that door and there's nothing we can do to stop it!" Xay points and the banging suddenly stops.

Dead silence. Nothing but the sound of my own heart beat pounding in my ears.

Trevor quietly gets up to look under the door. "I don't see anything.." he whispers.

Glass was smashed in an instant and Tana screams. I start to hyperventilate as Xay shields me from the shards. Fire being thrown into the broken window next, Trevor comes to stomp it out, "Shit! Shit!...Shit! It's a bag of shit!" He yells frustrated.

I furrow my brows, "What?!"

Obnoxious laughter could be heard outside, "Dude that was awesome!~"

I left Xavier's side and walk out where Trevor was.

"Jingle, jingle!" Two guys pull off fake Mr. Jingles masks, "Happy Jingles Day, duchewads!"

"Who the hell are you?" Trevor questions.
"We're Mr. Jingles." They snicker, "Duh!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell at them.

"It's tradition man! On the anniversary of the massacre kids pull pranks and screw with people!" One of them smiles.

"How about I screw a fucking bullet in your head!" I come at them shaking with rage, but Xavier holds me back again.

Montana scoffs, "Fucking townie assholes."
I wasn't even trying to get out of his grasp anymore. A taller man than them both came out with the same black raincoat and my stomach drops for 5th tome today.

One of them turns around and smiles at the tall man, "Too late bud, you missed it!"
That smile quickly fades when a knife impales his stomach.

"He's not one of them!" Xavier points, "That's the real Jingles!"

"Run!" Trevor didn't have to tell us twice and we ran to the parking lot.

✞✞✞

We ended up at the front of the camp, "It looks quiet. Fallow my lead."

We started for the parking lot again before Xavier stops and whispers, "Wait. What about Margret? We can't just let her die."

His kindness pulled at my heart.

"Who gives a shit about Margret? Our friends are waiting for us."

I wanted to laugh at Montana's response but it wasn't the right time and definitely not the right scenario.

"I already got one person killed. If I can stop anyone else from dying then maybe I can make this right." He says.