𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 666

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙿𝚝. 1

"W-why did you kiss me?"

He licks his lips as he pull away, "What if I told you I just felt like it."

I started to shiver again and he laughed,
"Don't be scared of me. I'm not gonna kill yah." He was still holding onto my waist tightly. I couldn't get out of his grasp even if I wanted to. And for some reason I didn't want to.

"Aren't you the Night Stalker?"

He chuckles lightly, "Kind of ironic isn't it? Your last name is Night after all, and I have been stalking you."

But his words almost make me frantic anyway, "W-What? Why.."

"Because your gonna be my Killer Queen baby. Yah know, caviar and cigarettes?" He jokes leaning in again.

My eyes almost gloss over but I shake my head and cover his mouth with my hand. "No. No. Wait!— What the fuck are you talking about?"

He sighs, annoyed with the lack of kissing me.
"Explain yourself." I demand.

"I can't tell you everything." He brushes his thumb across my bottom lip, "Not yet at least."

My eyes sparkle at the sound of his voice, his scent, the way he was looking at me. It was like all of my senses were heightened to the max. I wasn't shaking and scared at all at this point and I craved for another taste of him again, "Why do I feel like this?.." I whisper, weak in the knees.

My eyes became half-lidded as he lifts me up onto the trunk of the car and puts a hand into my hair. "Because you're destined to." He kisses my neck. My heart was beating faster and I wanted his hands to touch me more so I pulled on him.

He eyes my body as if taking mental picture of it so he wouldn't forget. He laughs, "Eager aren't you? My little spawn."

I snap myself out of it again and push him back, "Stop! Don't touch me!"

His soft expression turns angry.

"Please.." I ask, "Just tell me what you can first. I'm in the dark here."

He wipes his nose and restrains himself from touching me any further. "My master told me of your potential. You have a dark place hidden inside you." He grins, "And it's itching to come out isn't it?"

I sit there shocked and confused with his words.

"Your angry most of the time. Anytime anyone does anything to piss you off. You want to snap their neck."

"T-that's not true.."

"He showed me the way so I'd know where you live, I know how you live and I know your past."