𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎

(Akauri)

"Shit! You have got to be kidding me!" I kick the crap out of my tire and and stump my toe, "FUCK!"

I was currently stuck on a highway in Los Angeles.

And I was almost to Redwood too.

After holding my throbbing foot I take my baseball hat off and hit my car with it, sighing. I run my unkept manicure through a lock of messy hair. "Shit.." I curse again. Pulling my backpack out of the back seat, I lean against the door and hold my thumb out for the cars passing by. I was sweating and about to piss myself before I seen another car finally pull over.

Thank God.

The sun was blinding as they roll they're window down and I pull off my shades.
"Hey could you guys give me a ride to..."
There sit 'Rita' with her brown doe eyes glaring right up at me. "Rita?!" I tilt my head down and see Brooke sitting in the passengers side and my stomach flips, "What. The fuck."

(3rd person)

"I only came back to kill Ramirez! " Ben yells from the ground with his hands tied. Montana's face scrunches up, "but he's already dead. I saw you murder him."

"Ramirez has the devil on his side, he's on his way here right now!"

"Who gives a shit?" Ray says through his teeth, coming for Jingles with his axe ready, "This motherfucker cut off my head!-"

"Ray!" Montana yells for him to stop, "Don't make me gut you again."

"Blondie and ear-ring over there should!" Ben refers to Ray question, "Akauri could come back here too because of this concert and if that's the case Ricky will find her again."

"Akauri?!!" Montana and Xavier say in unison.

"Yes." Ben sighs and gives Montana a strange look, knowing her and Ricky made a deal.
"You should have known that would happen." He tells her, "When I came back to life the three of us left this place. Her and I basically lived to please him-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Xavier cuts him off, "Where is she?"

"She's fine now that we got away, but she won't be for long. After I told her everything about Margret and the fact she killed you-," he nods to Xavier, "She's going to come back for revenge." He replies, "But not if Ramirez gets hold of her first."