introduction

ARTEMIS

ARTEMIS

greek goddess of the hunt and the moon

OR

greek goddess of innocence

OR

the daughter of draco and astoria malfoy

▬▬▬▬▬

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE."

"YOU MIGHT DIE, POTTER

"YOU MIGHT DIE, POTTER. BUT I'M WINNING THIS STUPID BLOODY TOURNAMENT."

▬▬▬▬▬

                    ARTEMIS NARCISSA MALFOY spends her life hiding in the shadows, afraid she'll somehow slip up and will prove everyone's assumptions about her to be correct.

                   That she's exactly like her father.

                    That she's a Death Eater, too.

                    Being the firstborn Malfoy, she was also the first Malfoy to step into Hogwarts since Draco Malfoy left all those years ago. It wasn't an easy task, but at least she took the worst of the blows so her brother wouldn't have to.

                    When the Triwizard Tournament attempts it's final comeback—with a lot more safety measures in place—Artemis seized the opportunity to prove to everyone, as well as herself, that she is not the same person as what her father used to be.

                    Before Artemis gets the chance to enter, the family suffer a hard loss and her world comes crumbling down. Her inner demons come out to play with her biggest fears, as Artemis keeps on making mistakes she doesn't want to.

                     Perhaps her biggest mistake was trusting James Sirius Potter with a dangerous secret that could destroy her friendship with Blair and everyone she holds dear.

▬▬▬▬▬

"ARE YOU REALLY A DEATH EATER, MALFOY?"

"DEPENDS WHO YOU ASK."

"I THINK YOU'D MAKE A SHIT DEATH EATER."

"THANKS, POTTER. BECAUSE I VALUE YOUR OPINION SO MUCH, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER."

▬▬▬▬▬

a/n a james sirius potter fan fiction?? while i still have two unfinished works??

whoops??