«2»

C H A P T E R  T W O

            C H A P T E R T W O

"I can't believe this month's loan." Namjoon groaned, banging his head against the desk.
"Ah, you'll be okay. Just ask your dad for money or something." Hoseok said from his bunk bed, whilst playing on his phone.

Suddenly, Seokjin rushed into the dorm, doing a little dance. "We now have 7 members in this dorm, you know what that means? We can FINALLY do that choreography we've been trying to do for YEARS!" He exclaimed, Namjoon sitting up and grinning.

"Choreography? Sorry, freshman here. And 7? Is there someone else coming? Weren't we told that we could only find 6 alphas for this dorm?" Jungkook chimed im from his bed. The room is was huge with two bunk beds and double beds for the senior alphas. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi etc. It was pretty dirty, however. There was clothing everywhere from the freshmen just dumping shit.

"Ah Jesus, Namjoon! I get we're alphas but does nobody know how to clean up? Tell the freshmen to pick up their shit before the new guy arrives!" Jin complained. Namjoon groaned, rolling off of his chair and growling.

"Are you my mom or my roommate?" He groaned. The freshmen, Jungkook and Taehyung watching from their beds, giggling to one another as the two got heated.
"Excuse me?! I am your fucking hyung and senior alpha, so you better do what I damn tell you!" He yelled, releasing his aggression pheromones.

"Alright, alright Jesus. You two, stop fighting. We don't need this room to stink of your aggression, okay? Jungkook, Taehyung, pick up your shit right now." Yoongi snapped.
The two immediately stopped laughing and got up. Namjoon sunk back into his chair and Jin huffed, walking off into the kitchen.

There was a specific role for each alpha here, although Jin was the eldest, he wasn't the leader of authority. Being a dorm full of alphas, they had to form some sort of 'pack' to keep them from killing eachother.
So Yoongi was the leader, he held the authority and what he said, went. He wasn't even close to being the eldest, but he was pretty scary compared to Namjoon or Jin.

Next there was Jin, he was pretty scary too, his pheromones were usually very nice and calming, a little more feminine than the rest, but when he was angry? the smelled like death itself. Everyone listened to Jin,
except Namjoon... they had a weird lovers conflict without actually being lovers.

Namjoon was the second eldest but he was a laugh to be with, dominant wasn't really a word in his vocabulary and Yoongi often called him out for being a sad excuse for an alpha. He acted more like a beta honestly, and never really got angry unless it was a quarrel with Jin.

Then there was Hoseok, he was a joy to be around, really. But put him in the dance studio? He would control everyone and where they would go, if anyone disobeyed he would have a fit, but the choreos always turned out amazing!

And finally, the two freshmen. Jungkook and Taehyung. They were just kids, they were obsessed with omegas, comics and pulling pranks on their hyungs, but Jungkook had a very strong smell, and the rest knew if he was a little older, he would probably be the leader. His smell frightened some of them honestly.