Chapter 16

Neil's pov
" Okay who took the toilet pipes and used them for a flamethrower!" Gwen yelled holding a flamethrower. Everyone looked at me,Max,and Nikki than pointed. " Oh wow this is a new level of bullshit." Max said crossing his arms. " It was me I did it I wanted to see if it would work." I said looking down. " Well you have to attach the pipes back to the toilet." Gwen said handing them to me. I shrugged and walked over to the bathroom. It took a while because other campers that needed to go so bad kept stopping to ask if it was done yet, but I finally finished. " Finally I did not think a could hold it in anymore! Thank you Neil." Space kid said running into the bathroom.  Nikki skipped up to me," Man I was really hoping that we could of melt the ice with that flame thrower!" Nikki said pouting. " Nikki that's bad your changing some animals habitats by doing that, plus I only made the flame thrower so we could roast lots of marshmallows." I said putting my hands in a T-rex position. Nikki agreed and we walked to are tent.

Max's pov
I was laying on my cot when Neil and Nikki walked in. " Hey Max what are you doing!" Nikki yelled smiling. " Trying to sleep." I replied. " Max it's 9am." Neil said shoving his phone in my face. " Exactly I normally don't wake up until ten, but someone is always their to ruin my sleep." I said getting up. " Alright campers head to the activities field so we can play some games!" I heard David yell as a bunch of sighs were heard from every tent. I walked out The tent with Neil and Nikki as we headed to the activities feild.

" Okay kids today we we are going to be doing arts and crafts for people you love!" David said making some people smile. " So does it have to be for one person?" Harrison ask tilting his head. " No it can be for how many people you want" David said smiling wider. I rolled my eyes as we headed to the table. " So what who are your cards gonna be for Neil!" Nikki said jumping. " Well you guys of course, my dad maybe your mom, and possibly Gwen and David." Neil said sitting down. " Sweet! How about you Max?" Nikki asked. " I don't know probably satan so he could no me before I die." I said sarcastically. Nikki laughed," For reals Max who?" " No one I guess I mean it doesn't really matter to me." I said shrugging. " Oh come on not even me or Neil!" Nikki said pouting. I didn't answer her question because I didn't know how to respond. It was silent for a bit. " Oh okay, well I'm still making a card for you!" Nikki said grabbing a crayon. I looked at everyone making cards. Even Nurf was making some. David walked up to me with a frown. " Max why haven't you done anything yet?" He said getting to my height. " Because I don't love anyone David you should know that by now!" I shouted at him. " Oh come on Max how about someone at home if you don't want to make one for your friends?" David said smiling. " Fuck no! David if I'm not going to make cards then I'm not going to make them, this is America their is nothing you can make me fo to get me to make some stupid ass cards for stupid ass family okay!" I screamed at him making some people look at us. David stood up frowning. " Max I know I can't make you but I'd like to see you try to make one. You might not think you don't love anyone but you have 2 amazing friends right their who would do anything for you so please try." He said walking away to help space kid. I looked at Neil and Nikki than back to David who was still staring at me. I put my hands in my hoodie pocket and started to walk back to my tent but I felt a grab on my sleeve an winched. " Max this is still activity you can't just go back to your tent." David said with a small smile. I pulled my arm away from him, " Watch me." I said walking to the tent in silence.

Nikki's pov
I watched Max walk away from David then I looked back at Neil who was also watching with a frown. We both had finished making late card for Max and decided to go give it to him. We headed to the tent but got stopped by David first. " Just because Max left like that does not mean you guys get too also." He said putting his hand in front of us. We walked around it and ran to the tent. Max was laying on the cot under his blanket. We walked up to it and I started poking the blanket. " Stop, Stop, Stop that hurts!" Max said pulling off the blanket. " Hey Max we made cards for you and wanted to give them to you right now!" I said smiling as Neil handed him his card. Neil's card was blue and said Max in Yellow paint their was a hoodie on it and some snowballs. " Thanks Neil." Max said placing it done. I handed him mine. It was red and it said Max also but with Blue paint. I drew fireworks and that stuff bare he had on mine. He placed it done and smiled "Thanks guys." He said getting up. " No problem your are friend we do anything for each other." Neil said smiling. " That was gay." I said with a laughing Max. " Oh my god Nikki if I have to tell you to stop saying that one more freaking time-" He didn't finish because David walked into are tent. Max frowned again, " What do you want camp man?" He said crossing his arms. " I just wanted to tell you guys that the activity is done and it's free time right now." He said smiling. Max glared at the ground. " If their is anything wrong Ma-" " You can leave now." Max said cutting David off. David frowned and walked out the tent. " Well that was not awkward!" I said smiling." I heard Preston shouting from outside, we all peeked are heads out. " Alright my actors come so we can rehearse for the play!" The kid shouted like a megaphone. Neil sighed, " Some times I wonder why did I agree to be in this guys play." Me and Max looked at each other with a grin and back at Neil who was walking to Preston. " It's because he loves him right?" I said laughing. " Yea pretty sure it is." Max said laughing along. Preston walked up to us, " Would you two like to watch us rehearse the play? Neil told me you wanted to be in it but did not have enough time to tell me. We looked at Neil who had an evil grin. " Oh no you got it all wrong Neil was ly-" " Yes I knew you guys would come your gonna love it!" Preston said pulling me so I pulled Max's hoodie, " I'm not going alone." I whispered to him. We were standing walking next to Neil now as we headed to the theater camp. " Fuck you Neil." Max said glaring at him. Neil laughed, " Oh Preston knows you didn't want to go, but we both heard what Nikki said about me liking him so we decided to drag you along." Neil said laughing even more. Max and I looked at each other than back to Neil. " I'm going to get you back for this Neil!" Max said pointing at Neil. " We" I corrected Max than looked at Neil. " I know you are but I'm going to be ready." My brother said.