Chapter 19

Hello beautiful people I hope you have a wonderful 2020!!💙🎆
Also this is another time skip because I really don't know what they should do while their at school, so their going back to camp! Yay.

Neil's pov
I had already finished packing bags when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. " Neil, are you ready to go back to camp!" Nikki yelled. " Yes I am, but stop being so loud." I said picking up my backpack. " Sorry I just can't wait so see everyone again, well almost everyone, I don't want Nurf to make clones of himself again." Nikki said with a frown. " Well let's go I think the bus is coming soon." I said walking out the door. We stood at the bus stop waiting for it to come, until we heard a loud scream. " What the-" I was paused by Nikki who yelled, " I think I've heard that scream before!" The camp bus came to are neighborhood at lightning speed. " Is it going to crash into a pole!" Nikki yelled with excitement. " What Nikki why are happy are friends are on that bus!" I said pointing at the bus that was leaning on it's right side. " Because if the bus crashes their will be a big explosion!" Nikki yelled again. The bus finally came to a stop as it landed back on all of its wheels. " Aw man! Well we can't always get what we want." Nikki said pouting. The doors opened with Quarter Master who said " Get in." As we hopped on the bus everyone was either laying on the ground or rocking back and fourth in their seats. Well expect Ered she was just sitting their on her phone is if nothing had happen. When me and Nikki where about to sit down Quarter Master started driving at full speed, which sent us flying to the back. " THIS IS HOW YOU GET IN A CAR CRASH!!" I yelled over the screaming kids. " I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE!" Preston yelled so everyone could hear. " I STILL HAVEN'T DEAFTED THE GORGON ON MY WAY TO POTION POLY'S!" Nerris Yelled back. " I STILL NEED TO WIN MY PARENTS TRUST BACK!" Harrison screamed. " Can you guys shut up!" Ered yelled than put her earphones back in. Cries were heard from all over the bus. Max's stop was always last so seeing that he was the only one that was not here, we only had to pick him up and we would be at camp. " Nikki's smile was huge, " YES! GO FASTER I WANT TO BRAKE SONIC'S RECORD!!" " NIKKI YOU DO KNOW WE COULD ALL POSSIBLY DIE RIGHT!?" " YES I DO BUT IF WE DON'T WE WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS CRAZY EXPERIENCE, SO JUST LIVE IN THE MOMENT!" Nikki jumped up and she started sliding all the way to the front as she screamed with excitement. The bus finally came to a stop that sent kids flying. Nikki plopped face first on the floor. " I'M OKaY!" She yelled with a voice crake.

Nikki's pov
I got up to see that everyone was all over the place, expect for Ered god how is she so cool! Neil was laying on the ground in a ball with a scared expression. The bus doors open as Max walked on the bus. He had a confused face looking at everyone who was on the ground. When he was about open his mouth to ask a question Quarter Master started the bus and he sat down fast. I noticed that he had a red mark on his face so I decided to ask, " What's up with that mark on your face?" I said poking at it. He slapped my hands away, " I fell face first on to concrete when I was running outside." He said rubbing the bruse. I stood up from my seat and that might of been a bad decision because we were going down a steep hill and started spinning backwards in air. It was pretty cool and I thought I'd land unhurt like my other fallings. I was wrong. I fell face first with a loud crash that made my ear drums pop. Have you ever stepped on a Lego without socks? Yea it felt worse than that. My eyes started tearing up as I layed on the ground not wanting to get up. " HOLY SHIT NIKKI ARE YOU OKAY!?" Max and Neil ran to the back as the bus stopped because we were at camp. " No it think I broke my nose!" I said while Neil helped me stand up. Everyone was off the bus. I turned around to face Max and Neil and they gasped. " What is their something wrong?" I said with a worried voice. I took out my phone to see it I broke any bones on my face, and luckily I didn't. My nose was bleeding bad, and my right eye had a circle of purple around it. They helped me off the bus leaving a trail of blood all over the aisle. " Hello ca- Oh god what happened to you Nikki?!" David said with panic in his voice. " While Quarter Master was driving like a maniac we were going down hill and Nikki decided it would be a good idea to stand up and that sent her flying backwards and landing face first." Max said as him and Neil let go of me. " Oh that sounds bad Nikki! Let's go to the infirmary so I can but some bandages on you." David said waving for me to come next to him. " Oh and you boys go get unpacked Gwen will tell you which tent is yours, and you might get a new tent mate!" David smiled. I waved my friend goodbye and headed to the infirmary.

Max's pov
Neil and I headed to Gwen so we could get are tents and unpack. " Oh my goodness for the last time space kid your tent mate is dolph now stop asking!" Gwen yelled pointing the space kid to his buddy. " Hey Gwen." Neil said smiling. " Oh it's you two well that's good, your still sharing a tent together so you won't have to worry about a new partner. Your tent is the last one on the right side." Gwen said pointing to it. Neil nodded and we headed to the tent so we could unpack. " Hey Max how have you been?" Neil asked as he folded his close and placed them into a drawe. " Oh I've been great thanks for asking." I said sarcastically. " Oh well I've been good I mean Nikki became my step sister so that's kinda annoying because I liked being an only child." " Ha is Nikki's mom nice?" " Well yea but her and my dad are always going on dates or in their room." Neil said awkwardly. I laughed at the face he was making, it looked like a bee had landed on his leg and was about to sting him. Nikki ran into are tent holding a frozen paper towel to her eye. " I'm feeling better! You guys won't believe it! I got my own tent, sure it might be lonely but it's right next to your guy's tent so I could talk to you!" Nikki said jumping up and down. " Lucky! I wouldn't mine having my own tent, I could do lots of science experiments with out Max telling me to stop talking to my self or stop making so much noise!" Neil said closing his eyes with a smile. " Yea I wouldn't mine having my own tent either I could finally get a good sleep and not hear the snoring of this dude." I said sitting on my cot. " Having my own tent means I could leave my clothes all over the floor and no one would be able to tell me to pick it up!" Her smile was huge. " All the campers could go to my tent and then we could all sneak out to the treehouse to show them it! Maybe play some games and eat!" " That sounds like a good idea Nikki but I think we should only show a little bit of campers." Neil said closing his drawe. " True if everyone knows the councilors might find out." Nikki said with a face that looked like she was thinking. " Well anyway I have to finish unpacking talk to you guys tomorrow!" She skipped out of are tent. " I'm going to take a shower." Neil said grabbing a pair of clothes and then leaving. I layed down on my cot falling to sleep.