Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

Darkness...

Akko desperately runs for what seems like an eternity. There's no way out. It's so dark, she can't see her hands in front of her face. Tears begin to flood her eyes when all of the sudden, a single green flame appears before her. Mesmerized by the glowing flame in the midst of the darkness, the green flame suddenly multiplies. A gigantic wave of fire crashes over Akko and engulfs her entirely...

"Akko"

Akko jolts up in a panic. It's been a week since Akko and her friends stopped the missile and she's been having weird dreams ever since. The dream felt almost too real. Her body felt on fire.

She arose from her bed and walked through the empty dorm room towards the bathroom. Lotte and Sucy were both away visiting their families due to spring break. Luna Nova seemed so empty without them.

Akko turned on the shower and let the ice cold water drip down her back. After finally being able to cool off the heat that engulfed her body, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped her towel around herself.

Gazing upon her reflection in the mirror, she sighed.

"What's wrong with me lately?" asked Akko.

Akko noticed out if the corner of her eye, what seemed to be a green flame behind her in the mirror. She immediately turned around to find nothing. She rubbed her eyes and questioned her sanity.

"Oh god. Here I am. I'm finally losing it" she chuckled.

She finished drying off her hair and changed into a light blue t-shirt and a black pleated skirt. Her hair was done in her usual half-up half-down style. The final touch being a silver locket her friends had once gifted her for her 17th birthday.

Akko set off towards town to take her mind off of those awful dreams she's been having. Strolling through the busy streets of the town, surrounded by tons of people, she felt alone. Her mind was elsewhere as usual.

"What did those dreams mean?" She thought to herself.

Suddenly she bumped into a boy and they both fell to the ground, unknowingly knocking her silver locket off.

"OW" she exclaimed, rubbing her butt.

She then glanced up at the tall boy she knocked into. He looked around her age. He had jet black hair and green, hazel eyes. She sat there in shock and immediately started to apologize. The boy looked at her with cold eyes and said nothing. He then stood up, brushed himself off, and then continued walking until he was out of sight in the crowd of people.

Akko's POV

"Ehhh??? What the hell just happened?"

I stood up in a hurry and scratched my head, confused by the complete awkwardness of the situation.

All of the sudden, a limousine pulled up. The window rolled down and Andrew appeared.

"I see your as clumsy as ever Miss Kagari." Sighed Andrew.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault!" I puffed, crossing my arms.

Andrew let out a chuckle which made me turn bright red.

"Seriously! It's not funny!" I stomped my foot.

"Yeah, yeah. Why were you even spaced out?" He asked.

I didn't want to tell him about the dreams I've been having lately so quickly made up some silly excuse.

"Uhhhh... CAKE. Yes, cake. I was thinking about cake."

Andrew looked at me with a confused look.

"Cake? Seriously. Not surprised, since all you ever think about is food." Said Andrew.

"Hey! I wa—"

I was immediately cut off when the limo driver turned around.

"Sir we must really be going now. We both know your father will be quite angry if you appear at the meeting tardy." Said the driver.

Andrew paused and turned back to me.

"Alright. I must be going now Miss Kagari." Said Andrew, slightly devastated.

"Ah it's okay, I'll see you around!" I smiled.

As they started driving off, Andrew poked his head out of the window.

"Stay out of trouble for once, okay?" Teased Andrew.

Before I could even reply, they were already driving away. I stuck my tongue out at them as they drove and turned around angrily.

Andrew's POV

I saw her walking along the sidewalk as her ditzy self. However she looked more spaced out than usual.

"Something must be bothering her." I wondered.

All if the sudden I watch as she crashes right into someone. I watch as they both fall to the ground.

"Of course. She's always getting herself into trouble" I sighed.

I noticed something off about the boy she crashed into. He looked somehow familiar yet unknown. I watch as he gets up without saying a word and turns around.

I tell the driver to pull over and I roll down my window. It had been a week since I last saw her and she still never fails to make me laugh.

After our short conversation, my driver informs me that we are going to be late for the meeting if we don't leave right now. Devastated, I say goodbye to Akko and leave.

"Why is it that I always feel this sadness when we part?" I wonder to myself.

Upon looking through the crowd of people on the sidewalk, I spot that boy from earlier. He is accompanied with two taller people dressed in black suits and shades. They appear to be his body guards. The boy then pulls out Akko's locket from his pocket and smirks.

I quickly tell the driver to stop once again, but the driver shakes his head.

"We mustn't be late any further sir." Says the driver.

I turn back towards the window and the mysterious boy is gone.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 1 guys. Hope you all enjoyed. The following chapters are going to be more intense and may include mature themes, so I caution any readers who are easily triggered or underage. Feel free to comment any suggestions or criticisms you have and I will take them into account for the following chapters.

Thanks again,

0penminds

[word count: 1,018]