Chapter 4

Akko's POV

I received no sleep that night. Did Andrew truly like me? I decided to put aside those thoughts for tonight. I needed to sort out my own thoughts first and figure out how to stop these dreams I keep having.

˚✧₊⁎Morning Time⁎⁺˳✧༚

3rd POV

The bright early morning sun crept slowly through the blue satin curtains. Akko's eyes fluttered open as the sun's warmness greeted her good morning.

*knock knock*

A maid slowly opened the door and walked over to Akko's bedside.

"Good morning Miss Kagari. Breakfast is ready in the dining room. Andrew is waiting, so please take this set of clothes and get changed" said the maid.

"I do hope they fit. We didn't have time to get measurements, so we went off of what size your old clothes were." she explained.

"Thank you, I'll be out in just a minute" said Akko.

After changing, Akko exited her room and was escorted to the dining room where Andrew waited.

The room huge and draped in white curtains that complimented the gold shimmering chandelier that hung above the table. The table was huge, it must have been able to fit 20 people at once.

Akko shyly shuffled towards the seat next to Andrew. Andrew was sitting at the head of the table patiently waiting for breakfast when he made eye contact with Akko. The two of them immediately blushed and looked the opposite direction.

Andrew's POV

I must have been crazy to have thought that I could act like nothing happened. What was I seriously thinking last night. I've wanted to kiss her for a while now, but I wanted it to be at the right time.

I glanced at Akko, who seemed to be thinking the same thing I was. She was painfully easy to read most times.

Just then breakfast arrived and silver plates with bacon and waffles were stacked high. I slid a plate over to Akko, and watched her face light up. She always gave that look when she would even think about food. It was quite amusing.

Akko's POV

Not only were there plates of bacon and waffles, but rows of sausages, eggs, french toast, and champagne glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice were sprawled out upon the table.

Andrew slid me a plate, which I happily took and piled a hefty amount of food on.

After we finished breakfast, Andrew stood up from his chair and made his way towards the front door.

"Come on let's go" Andrew stated.

"What!? Where to?" I asked.

"We're going to go look for your locket. My father comes home tomorrow, so I don't have much time left before my father gives me more work to do. I want to help you get it back before then" said Andrew.

I smiled and nodded. I could get use to seeing this side of Andrew.

I took off to catch up with him and we made our way down the front steps to the car he had waiting.

We drove off heading towards the same place when I first bumped into him. It was a long shot, but at least it was somewhere to start.

The driver dropped us off at the spot and we began our search. Strangely, the streets were bare. The usually busy sidewalks were now completely empty.

I felt a strange aura that circled the place, which I was sure Andrew could sense as well.

This was it. The guy had to be here. All that was left was how to make him come out.

———————————————————————————
sorry for the short chapter lovelies, but i wanted to get this out asap! thank you guys so much for over 2k reads! i am so incredibly thankful! see you guys soon with chapter 5!
- 0penminds