Chapter 1: Laurel's Life

Laurel was an only child, well as far as she knew she was. See when she was 8 years old her birth father packed all of his stuff and left. He didn't say a word to them until the day after he left, he called and left a message on the answering machine telling her mom that he didn't love them anymore and that he couldn't deal with looking at them every day so he left and he never planned to come back.

About a week after her dad left she came home to find her mom passed out. She had been drinking and that one day started the down spiral of her life.

After years of taking care of her drunk mother, for Laurel's 11th birthday her mom promised to start going to AA meetings. About three weeks into the AA meetings her mom brought home a man, Mikael. Mikael was the owner of about 30 different gas stations in L.A. He was also the owner of Grey Goose Vodka. He was loaded to say the least.

About two years after her mom and Mikael met they got married. They were now the McKinney family. Laurel absolutely loved it. She got everything she ever want and more. She got a father that actually loved her, a huge mansion to live in, a big guest house that Mikael said she could use for what ever she wanted, she got a car almost every year for her birthday, she was extremely spoiled.

Her 8th grade year of school she decided to go to her first high school party with a few friends. The party was huge! There were some many people and a good bit of them were from other schools. That night Laurel had her first drink of alcohol. That wasn't her first of the night. She walked into a room where her three best friends, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky and Sammy Wilkinson, were smoking. They all talked her into staying with them and by the end of the night she was high for the first time.

Laurel had so much fun at that party that she asked Mikael if she could use the guest house as a party house. He said that as long as no one left drunk he was fine with it. The guest house was about a third of the size of the main house. Downstairs was a huge kitchen, bar, huge living room, two bathrooms and upstairs there were eight bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Laurel told Jack, Gilinsky and Sammy that she would be throwing a huge party and that they needed to invite everyone.

The party ended up being epic and after that her life went down hill big time. Laurel ended up throwing at least 12 times a year. Sometimes just people from schools would come and then sometimes she would have celebrities show up.

Laurel is now the Party Queen!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This chapter and the next are just a run down on Laurel McKinney and Nate Maloley's lives before Nate moved.

Hope you guys like tis book! Vote and Comment if you want!