Chapter 23: I Think You're Wrong

I finally finished rewriting the chapter!!!!!

I also have the twitters set up!

The Book's @BI_Wattpad

Nate's @Bad_NateMaloley

Laurel's @Bad_Laurel

Sammy's @Bad_SammyWilk

Jack's @Bad_Gilinsky

and my personal @Living_Life_94

Give them all a follow! The character's will be tweeting as I write. So you guys will kind of see whats going on before I update!

Love you guys!!

______________________________________

Laurel's POV

Let's just say last night wasn't a good night...

Cara sent me a text a few minutes ago saying that she was on her way over and she had something important to tell me.

I was sitting on the couch watching reruns of Jersey Shore when Cara busted through the front door.

"Guess what I just saw!!!!!"

I looked over at her, "What?"

"Well I was in town eating at Taco Bell and guess who I see walk in!!!"

"Who?"

"Gilinsky!!!! His lip is all kinds of messed up! I guess he got into a fight or something. Have you talked to him?"

"Nope."

She looked at me a little funny, "What's going on Laurel? Somethings up because usually when something happens to one of your friends you're ready to kick someones ass!"

"Well let's just say Gilinsky isn't a friend anymore...."

I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"What happened between you two?"

"Well Cara do you want the long version or the short version?"

"Long! I want all the damn details!"

I sat down at the bar and Cara sat down right beside me.

"Well after Nate dropped me off after our date, I saw that your car was gone a Gilinsky's wasn't so I came in and I was looking for because I wanted to watch a movie or something to ya know catch up. Well I heard music coming from upstairs so I go up and the music is coming from my bedroom," her eyes got a little big, "So I went to my room and when I opened the door I see a girl in bed with Gilinsky..... When the girl rolls off of Gilinsky I see that it's Madison Beer!!"

"What the fuck!!!! How did he get the busted lip?"

"I started beating the shit out of Madison after she pushed me and I elbowed Gilinsky when he pulled me off of Madison.... I ended up following her down stairs and punching the shit out of her again and I think I broke Madison's nose when Gilinsky started screaming for me to get off of her.... Oh my God I was so fucking pissed!!!!!!!! And I honestly still am!"

"Holy shit Laurel!"

I just looked at her and smiled, "But not a scratch on me!!! The bitch still has it!"

We both just laughed.

"Well to celebrate a good ass kicking do you want to throw a party?"

"Hell yes! But first we need to burn my sheets."