Chapter 1: Bus Stop

[Deku] I sat at the bus stop waiting for the bus to pick me up to go back to my family for the holidays. It was a rainy day. I saw the silhouette of a boy, someone I knew. As the figure grew closer I could distinguish who it was. Hitoshi Shinso. He seemed tired. His phone in his back pocket. He sat next to me at the bus stop.

"Hey, Hitoshi!" I said as I blushed. Why am I blushing?

"Hey, Midorya." He said, not looking up at me. My heart was getting fluttered. Butterflies in my stomach.

The bus finally came. We both got on the bus. It was full. There was a seat left for two. We both sat down and waited quietly. I decided to create some small talk.

"So where are you heading?" I asked, still blushing.

"I'm not sure. My father is on a hero mission in another country. He won't be back until after New Years'." He answered.

"You could come over to my house for the holidays." I smiled.

"I would like that." He smiled back.

[Shinso] I walked to the bus stop after school. It was a rainy day and I had my navy blue umbrella. As I walked towards the bus stop, I saw a bit of green hair. Is that Izuku?  I walked closer. He looked up at me and smiled. He said hello to me and I did the same. His cheeks, pink as the sunset. 

 A few minutes later the blue bus stopped at our feet. We got up and stepped onto the bus. The bus was filled with adults going home for the holidays. I sat down at the only empty seat, Izuku sat next to me. 

"So where are you headed?" He asked. 

I explained how my father is on a hero mission and won't be back until after New Years'. He invited me to his house for the holidays. Izuku? The cutest guy in school? Me? At his house? For two weeks?  

"I would like that." I smiled back to him."