Chapter 7: The 25th

[Shinso] I got up this morning, walked myself over to the kitchen, and made myself some coffee. I grab the first mug I see in the cabinet. It's an All Might mug. Classic Midoriya. It's still dark out, the sun peeking its head out over the horizon. I set my mug down on the coffee table. 

The sun comes out, slowly but surely. I pull out my phone but as I do something catches my eye. 

Snow. It's snowing outside. 

What time is it? I look at the clock on the wall. 8:47. They should be up any minute now.

[Time Passes]

"Mmmm, Morning Shinso!" I hear a sweet voice from behind me.

"Morning Midoryia!" I say, turning around.

"My mom is at a friend's house to spend Christmas with, so it's just me and you!" He walks towards the tree and grabs two presents from under the tree.

"It's from my mom." He says, handing the neatly wrapped gift to me. I spot the tag, "From: Inko, To: Hitoshi. I unwrap it carefully. Its a plaque... with my hero name on it!

"What did you get?!" He askes me, eagerly waiting.

I turn the plaque around. He shows me his, it's the same thing, only his says "Deku" on it.

I set the plaque down and stumble over to the tree. I grab the small gift bag. I sit on the floor where he is. I hand the gift to him.

"It's all I could afford..." I say.

Izuku opens it. His face lights up like Christmas lights.

"Thanks, Shinso! I love adding new mangas to my collection!" He sets it down and hugs me.

My heart pounds. My face, red like roses.

Izuku then stands up and walks into his room. He comes back with a weaved basket. He sits back down and delivers it to me. 

I look down and staring back at me is a baby white and brown kitten. 

"Awwwwwwww!" I smile so very wide.

"Thank you, Izuku!" I say.

There is some awkward silence for a while as I play with my kitten and Izuku reads the book.

"Hey, Midoryia? I have to tell you something important. I-" I pause, "I love you. You mean everything to me. I want you to be my boyfriend. I want to marry you. I want to have a future with you. I love you." DID THAT JUST COME OUT OF MY MOUTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

" I do too." He says. He leans in. WAIT WHAT!

Before I can do anything, Its too late, his lips are touching mine. His eyes closed, mine aren't. He then slowly backs away, blushing.

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN???

"Hitoshi Shinso from General Studies, will you be my boyfriend?" He askes.

"Yes!" I say. I lean in to hug him. I hold him tight and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you, Izuku."

"I love you too."

[Deku]

"Mmmm, Morning Shinso!" I say.

"Morning Midoryia!"He says, turning around, his coffee in his hand.

"My mom is at a friend's house to spend Christmas with, so it's just me and you!" I walk towards the tree and grabs two presents from under the tree.

"It's from my mom," I say handing the gift to him. 

I unwrap my gift. To: My Baby, Izuku, From: Mom. I reach into the bag to find a plaque with the name "Deku" on it. I almost start crying.

"What did you get?!" I ask

He turns a plaque around. He got the same thing with his hero name on it.

Shinso sets his plaque down and walks over to the tree and grabs a little gift bag.

"It's all I could afford..." He explains.

I open it. It's a new manga!

"Thanks, Shinso! I love adding new mangas to my collection!" I set it down next to me and jump in to hug him. 

I walk over to my room and grab the kitten I bought him.

"Hi, little guy!" I pick up the basket and walk back over to the living room.

I hand the basket to him.

He squeals and thanks me for it.

"Hey, Midoryia? I have to tell you something important. I-"  He pauses, "I love you. You mean everything to me. I want you to be my boyfriend. I want to marry you. I want to have a future with you. I love you." 

" I do too," I say. I lean in. 5 seconds. That was all. It lasted 5 seconds but it felt like forever.

"Hitoshi Shinso from General Studies, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask him. He looks up, his face red as rubies.

"Yes!" Shinso says. He hugs me tight. I kiss his forehead.

"I love you, Izuku."

"I love you too."