Chapter 5: The 23rd

[Shinso] A few days go by and Christmas is creeping upon us. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I want to get Izuku a present. But I spent all my money on hygiene products because I don't carry any on me. What should I get him? A perfect guy like him should get a perfect gift. 

"Hey, Midoriya," I shout.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"I'm going to the store, ill be right back."

"Ok!"

I walked over to the local mall. I walk into a bookstore. The person loading books into the shelves greets me.

"Hello! Welcome!"

I nod to say, 'You too.'

I walk over to the clearance section and see if there are any cheap mangas.

Hmmm. Attack of the Robot Zombies. He might like that. Its the only thing I can afford right now.

I stumbled over to the counter where along with all the gift cards, pop sockets, and candy, there were gift bags. So I grabbed a small, red bag. The cashier rung me up. I gave him the cash and walked out of the store. 

"I'm home, Cutie!" I shouted. That just spat out. I felt my face heat up with blush.

"What?" Oh good, he didn't hear me.

"I said...I'm home!"

"Ok!"

He's watching an All Might documentary.

I grab a permanent marker and wrote, 'To: Midoriya. From: Shinso' and place it under my bed.

[Deku] It's almost Christmas and I'm so very excited! I get to spend the holidays with the boy I like. 

"Hey, Midoriya." He says. He tells me that he is going to the store.  

I turn on the tv. Its a documentary about All Might and his rise to the #1 spot. I already know these things, but I watch it anyways.

An hour passes and I hear the door creak. All I hear is loud mumbles.

"What?!" I shout.

He tells me that he's back. He grabs a permanent marker from the drawer and walks into his room.