Chapter 4: Breakfast

[Deku] I got out of bed and went to check on Hitoshi. He's cuddled up, wrapped in blankets, hugging his cat stuffed animal close. I figured I wouldn't wake him. He seems to be sleeping so peacefully. I closed the door as quietly as I could. I slid over to my seat where some pancakes were sitting. A note was left next to the plate. 'Morning Izuku, My Baby! I made you some pancakes. Cinnamon! Just the way you like them. I'm running some errands and I locked you both in. Hitoshi's pancakes are in the fridge. He just needs to heat them up. Love you! Momma.'

I poured syrup on my pancakes and started to eat them. I spaced out for a minute as I got wrapped in my thoughts. Does he like me back? His hair, colored like lavenders. His eye bags, as dark as the night sky. He's so amazing. I've never met a guy like him. But I'm a quirkless nerd. How could he like me back? I mean it is a possibility. I forced myself back to reality. I continued eating my pancakes.

I heard footsteps getting closer. Hitoshi stumbled to the table.

"Your pancakes are in the fridge," I mumbled with food in my mouth He grabbed the plate out of the fridge, took off the wrap, and heated the pancakes up.

He sat down at the table.

"So, how many hours of sleep did you get," I asked him.

"I don't know, for 3 hours." He yawned. "My thoughts kept me up."

"What kind of thoughts?"

"Love."

"Do you like someone?"

"Yeah."

"Who is it?"

"Well, he's very sweet. He's the nicest guy I've ever met. He's got green hair like fresh grass on a beautiful spring morning. He has eyes that shine brighter than the stars. He's all I could want in a guy."

"This guy seems amazing."

"He is" Hitoshi smiled. This was the first time I've seen him happy like this.

[Shinso] I wake up at 8:00. I walked over to the table to be informed that my pancakes were in the fridge. Now I don't really like pancakes, but ill take it. Beats being hungry.

I sat at the table when Izuku asked how much sleep I got last night. 3. I got 3. I told him my thoughts kept me up. Thoughts about love. I described the guy I liked. I don't know if he was aware I was describing him. But I was.