TROS

HELLO! It's me again. It has been 4 years since I finished this fan fiction. I'm 18 now and still read it again every so often. I cringe at some parts too😂 but that's okay because I would have hoped my writing has improved since then.

**SPOILERS**

Due to the fact that I HATE large crowds, I haven't gone to see TROS yet. But as impatient and anxious as I was to see what happened to my fav characters (Rey and Kylo obvi) I just had to spoil it for myself.

I had little to no hope of any redemption for Kylo after TLJ and I seriously thought that Rey had completely given up on him. Boy, was I gladly surprised.

While I haven't been able to experience the full effect of what happens I have the main idea. And I want to hug JJ Abrams while simultaneously punching him in the face. I wanted to see Kylos redemption since he first appeared and it was so amazing to see that. But of course all good things must come to an end.

I think it's absolutely crazy that we, as a section of the fandom, dealt will so much hate from the very beginning for wanting kylo and Rey to be together. Only for it to become an actual canon aspect of the trilogy. (Well for a spit second)

I am so sad that ben died. LIKE ARE YOU FR JJ? A BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION AND AN AMAZING BUDDING LOVE STORY AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA KILL HIM OFF????? Not cool.

I found leaked footage of reylos kiss and omg so perfect. Bens smile had me in tears and I haven't even watched the film yet.

So cute yet so tragic.

I could go on forever but I think I will wait until after I've seen the film and I will possibly update again and give my full opinion.

I just want to say thank you to everyone for reading. Seriously, thank you. My 14 year old self would be crying tears of joy if she knew just how sweet and devoted you guys are. I wish I could go back and do a rewrite for you guys just to fix some of the inconsistencies throughout this fan fic. I am so busy lately but maybe I will get around to it.

Feel free to leave opinions below and don't be afraid to spoil anything. I've already read the plot 4x over :)