✝ Dawn ✝

"Hi, my name is Willow Lilith West. I'm 17, a senior in highschool, and im 5'3 in case you're wondering. I'll be straight foward, my life is a mess and in case you're curious, i'll lead you until present time. it all started when i was born, funny right? anyways, on november 13th, 2002 i was born in los angeles on 3:00 am sharp. shortly after i was born, my parents abandoned me. it was almost as if they dissapeared, like they only served one purpose that they needed to complete. once that purpose was complete, they were free. theres a gut feeling telling me that, but who knows, i'm probably wrong. anyways, after i was born, the hospital took care of me for about 5 months due to "health difficulties", so i did the only thing a lonely baby could do, wait. i waited for anything, an orphanage counselor to take me, a family, gosh, even a church orginization, but no one came.

          After what seemed forever, actually 6 months, a mysterious man in a black hooded cloak came to take me from the hospital. why now? i didn't really care, it's not like i could've done anything, i was just a baby. no one told me how i got to seattle, but i did. i was placed in an orphanage until i was 6. during my orphan times, it wasn't very pleasant. i was constantly thrown back and forth from families to the orphanage. although the families and couples were all different, they all had one thing in common, they all feared me. i had no idea why or what i did, they just threw me out in fear. after being tossed back and forth like a volleyball, i felt like i was unloved, unimportant, just a waste of a life in general. it was, until the Millers arrived. 

          The Millers is your basic californian family who is also in fact, l-o-a-d-e-d with cash, $500 million to be exact. after River Miller discovered she couldn't carry her own baby, she and her husband, Joseph, decided it was better to find a child to adopt, thus, they found me. the shocking thing is, they travelled all the way from LA to Seattle just to adopt me, strange. i still don't know how and why they chose me, but they'll probably tell me soon. anyways, they seemed as if they were the only people who didn't fear me. it fustrates me a shit ton because to this day, i still don't know why and everytime i ask, they just say "A family friend heard about your story and hoped you will find peace in the blessed world god gave us". oh, by the way, the Millers are EXTREME christians, however, i'm the opposite. luckily for me, we have mutual respect within eachother's religions so it's cool.

          anyways, life has been pretty normal, except the fact that we move like every 6 months. i think its just a way for rich people to flaunt their money or something, but i'm not entirely sure. once again, when i asked why we move so much, they simply said they like "exploring". i don't know why i even ask anymore, it's not like i don't see them lying to my face or anything. anyways, we just pulled up to our new house, shocker, right? anyways i heard stories about this place, and it seemed true. i'm getting bad juju from this place, it's hard to shake off. anyways, i'll finish my diary here. hopefully my therapist, Dr. Lindson was right about this calming my nerves, or else i'd be wasting my time on this bullshit.

see you tomorrow, bitch. xoxo

willow"

"Hey, Willow!"

"Yeah, mom?" I said as I closed my diary.

"You done with with your diary yet?"

"I just finished filling out my first log. Why?" I called out.

"Yeah ok great, I was hoping you could explore the house while I pay the movers. Your father should be in there."

"Ok, mom." 

I opened the door from the white Range Rover only to feel the heat slap my face. I groaned while walking up to the house.

"This shit hole better have AC" I mumbled.

"Hey, language!" my dad yelled from the kitchen.

"Sorry... Wow, this place is like an antique store frozen in time, damn." i said quietly.

"Hey honey bear, I know how much you hate moving schools and homes, so I'll let you choose your bedroom first." My dad said before he gave me a loving hug.

"Thanks, I'll be upstairs" I said while already halfway up the stairs.

After I chose my room and got half of my furniture settled in, I went downstairs to grab a glass of water and a small snack. After grabbing the tray of Oreo's, I went upstairs to my bedroom, only to find the door closed. "Huh, I don't remember closing my door" as I thought. When I opened my door,  I dropped my glass cup, causing it to shatter into a million pieces. There was a girl sitting on my bed, she simply looked at me with a smile and said, "Hey, I'm Violet Harmon, you must be one of the new home owners."

Hi! so this is my first story, obviously, so i'm sorry about the awful grammar, just bare with me. :D  Also, just want to note that i'm a noob at writing so don't get upset >:0. I will include how the characters look throughout the story, so sit down and put the pitchforks down T^T. Anyways, I will be writing again tomorrow, so if you see this, yay. Please share, comment, save, do whatever you want. Ily! <3