Chapter 6 | "Company.Co my ass"

"Some Secrets are meant to be found eventually,

. . . But you wouldn't understand the dangers from it."

I walked hastily towards the entrance of Cantorlot Equest Local Library, swerving around chatting couple and cheerful youngsters on the puddled walkway on this clouded weather.

It recently rained a couple of minutes ago, now dwindling to let the warmth of the sun's rays hit us.

Soar decided that we could get more "information, knowledge and proficiency", his words, not mine, if we used the towns' local library instead of the schools'.

And that we decided yesterday we would do it tomorrow.

Which is today.

Saturday.

I'm telling ya, Twi's influencing Sunset who's affecting Flash who's inciting Soar.

I ascended up the run-down concrete stairs which was currently wet and filled with slivers of moss.

Just as my fingers brushed against the handle of the door, I halted.

Wait, did I just say inciting?

I groaned.

Bucking Twi and her egghead words.

I pushed the double-doors, grumbling under my breath and walked towards the receptionist who looked like she, herself, was run-downed with the amount of makeup caked on her face.

   "Uhm, excuse me?"

Her head shot up from all the paperwork she held in her manicured hands.

   "What?" She grunted in response, quite unladylike might I add.

Yeesh, what's her problem. 

   "I have a reservation with Mr Skies on our project," I replied.

Her eyes widened at the spoken name.

   "Name?"

   "Rainbow Dash."

And yes, reservation.

This library gets so full, so busy, that sometimes people are forced to make a reservation.

   "Westside, ground floor," She muttered, looking back at the paper in front of her before taking out her phone.

Probably texting someone.

Bitch.

I strolled away, silently praying that she would get fired one day, and scout out for Soar.

Walking around the last set of library book wall thingy shelf shitty shit shit-

Dang, you're smart

I looked at the large wooden table that held a couple of books, papers, pen, and a concentrated Soarin.

I smirked, a devious plan forming in my mind.

I tip-toed silently towards him, muffling a snicker in me.

Going behind his back, I drew my face closer to him, placing 3 fingers on his broad shoulders.

   "Boo!"

   "Ahhh," he yelled, screaming like a little girl and fell out of his seat.