𝖳𝖾𝗇

A/N: i'm very late but taegyu h:hour photos literally give me skinny dippin' vibes. also merry christmas everyone!! ❤️💚❤️💚

 also merry christmas everyone!! ❤️💚❤️💚

after spending ten minutes calming himself down and nearly fangirling when taehyun went to check up on him before leaving because the boy is so sweet, beomgyu leaves the bathroom and walks downstairs to the living room to see taehyun on his phone ...

after spending ten minutes calming himself down and nearly fangirling when taehyun went to check up on him before leaving because the boy is so sweet, beomgyu leaves the bathroom and walks downstairs to the living room to see taehyun on his phone talking to someone.

"yes, i understand. of course i'm excited!" taehyun speaks with a big smile on his face that melts beomgyu's heart. "yes...alright, dad. bye i love you too!" the boy giggles softly as his smile grows on his face before hanging up and beomgyu smiles at the cuteness of the boy.

beomgyu asks, "that was grumpy mr. kang?" taehyun nods cutely. why is he so cute all of a sudden? he could just breathe and beomgyu would find him cute as hell. "um, when is he coming back again? i kinda forgot."

taehyun's eyes widen for a second as he freezes, as if the question caught him off guard, before looking away from beomgyu's eyes. "next week." he answers quickly and before beomgyu can question it, taehyun looks into his eyes, catching the older off guard.

beomgyu's heart rate increases at the intense stare of taehyun's eyes. he feels as if taehyun is gazing straight into his soul, unraveling him layer by layer. what the fuck is wrong with beomgyu's brain?

"did you hear me, gyu?" his soft voice pulls the boy out of his thoughts and he focuses on the lightly flushed cheeks of taehyun. he shakes his head and the other sighs before taking a deep breath then saying, "i was asking you...if you wanted to go swimming tonight."

the blonde's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "but we usually swim at night...or anytime of the day."

taehyun sighs then looks at his hands to play with his fingers nervously and beomgyu becomes more confused. what is going on inside his head? what is making him so nervous that he can't even look at beomgyu?

"i mean," the boy says softly. "do you want to go..." his voice trails off.

"huh?" beomgyu says in confusion.

"...do you want to go...tonight..."

"tae, i'm old and my hearing isn't the same as yours. you need to speak up."

taehyun looks up at beomgyu to pout and whine, "i'm trying! just get better ears, hag."

the other gasps dramatically as he puts a hand to his heart. "wow! how rude of you to speak to your elder like that."

the younger simply rolls his eyes. "whatever, elder." he says. "i-i wanted to ask you if mayhaps you'd probably want to go swimming with me tonight...except we're...um..." taehyun begins to look anywhere but at beomgyu, confusing him even more of what could taehyun be so nervous about.

"i swear to jesus christ on a sunday afternoon, taehyun, i will hit you if you don't spill it out!" beomgyu playfully threatens. he can't really hit the boy since he can't imagine harming him and he's pretty sure the boy can beat him up no problem.

taehyun groans before grabbing the other's shoulders then begins to shake him back and forth as he exclaims, "do you want to go skinny dipping tonight?!"

beomgyu freezes and looks at the other boy with wide eyes as he looks back with a hopeful look. "s-say what?" the blonde stutters.

"why am i repeating myself for the sixth goddamn time?!" taehyun exclaims with a pout on his lips that makes the older boy want to kiss it away, but no one has to know about that. "choi beomgyu, you dense son of a bitch, do you want to go skinny dipping with me in my pool tonight?"

if this was a fictional boy love story, beomgyu would've responded smoothly yet excitedly with a big "YES!" but, this isn't a fictional story and beomgyu isn't a smooth talker.

beomgyu begins to feel lightheaded as he says, "wh-what? me an-and you? pool? skinny dipping? o-oh wow!" then he passes out into taehyun's arms and the two fall back onto a couch. both boys' cheeks flushed red from being close to their crush.