Oboro with a Shy! Girlfriend

Request? Yes. 'Can I request some headcanons for Oboro having a shy girlfriend.

You both are polar opposites, but you fit together well.

- He totally gets that you're shy, and will respect your personal space when needed.

- Oboro will sometimes forget about your shy nature and embarrasses you (in a good way)

- "hEY BABE! BABE OVER HERE!" Shirakumo yells as he sees you from the other side of the hallway.

- Your try and cover your flustered face, walking quickly towards him.

- "Babe, what's wrong?"

- "It's- It's just that you frightened me!"

- "I'm sorry babe, I won't do that again :((."

- Oboro isn't afraid of showing off PDA, but if you tell him that you want to keep it private, he will respect

- Even if you allow just holding hands, he'll respect.

- Anything for his little cloud.

- Oboro also has a thing of not following protocol.

- Like that time when he came into the class through a window and changed his clothes

- When you saw him change his clothes, in literally in front of the entire class, your face went so red that you looked like a tomato and endeavor's flames mixed together.

- As the cloud covered his private parts, he smirked over at you and said: "Only Y/N is allowed to see what's down there."

- Y/N.exe has stopped working

- It was the only time you almost fainted from being so flustered by that comment

- He will definitely introduce you to Aizawa and Yamada

- He knows that maybe both you and Aizawa might get along, as you both are shy.

- He was right and got kinda jealous when he noticed that you were hanging out with Aizawa more than him at some point

- But he respects your privacy on that and compresses that jealousy.

- Another thing is that Oboro is definitely the type to show off his S/O, shy or not, proven with shy little you.

- "See that?! That's my Y/N!"

- "That's my baby!"

- "S/O's quirk is way better than yours!"

- *flustered you covering your face*

- Definitely uses his quirk to generate a little cloud which will cover your face except for your eyes when you're flustered in public

- "W-Wha?"

- "You were getting flustered again."

- Also uses his clouds to take you away from an uncomfortable situation

- Helps a lot at times.

- For example, one time you had to give a speech in class and your shyness got the best of you.

- Oboro noticed this and generated a cloud which lifted you off your feet and flew you out of the room, then followed you to calm you down.

- He got detention, but it was worth it.

- Anything for his baby.

- In the end, he'll respect your shyness but forgets it at times, so keep on reminding him!