some news

hi guys! how have you been? i've been feeling fine... but there's news I've got to share which has been on my mind for a while now.

oboro's popularity has been rising due to the manga's reveal.. and if I'm being honest I'm quite happy. he is such an underrated character and seeing the spotlight he's getting is awesome and he deserves it!

but.. for some reason, I've lost the passion I've had for writing oboro in general. I know it'll gain attention obviously, but it just doesn't feel the same you get me?

like it feels like I have to serve someone a platter, and that's how I don't want to portray fanfiction.

Writing fanfiction became a hobby for me.. along with a coping mechanism for myself. I want to portray what I write for fun, not to feel like I have to serve the fandom something big and important you know?

I've been a fan of Oboro from the beginning, but now it feels so different that he's popular and stuff; and it feels like something has changed.

Also.. the MHA fandom has started to become so toxic I can't handle it for much longer.

Don't get me wrong, there's many parts of the fandom where it's positive and I've met some amazing people in it... but to me that doesn't override the bad.

Trust me I can handle toxicity, I was in the voltron fandom for almost 3 years.

But now in the MHA fandom, there's so much drama and negativity over the smallest things that it's made me lose the zest that I had writing for it.

I love Oboro with all my heart.. I love him so much and he'll have a place in my heart- but I don't get that same happiness and motivation I used to have writing him.

But, I've just lost the passion I had for him once before. And for that, I truely apologise from the bottom of my heart about the news.

This isn't the end of me writing fanfiction of course.. Think of this as me closing a chapter in my life and opening another; as I've moved on to other fandoms and will be writing for them instead.

If this book does get updated with fanfiction, it's just the remaining oboro fics I have on my blog. Requests for Oboro will be closed permanently.

Thank you for understanding.

~ Cait.