Spin the bottle.

Request? Yes! How about prompt "Spin the bottle kiss" with Oboro?

-

"You know we're going to get in trouble if the teachers see us past curfew right?"

Aizawa asked cautiously as Y/N, Yamada, Shirakumo and himself enter Nemuris room.

"Ah hush, Shota! Have some fun for once!" Nemuri hushed as she closed the door before smirking at the group.

"I've got a game for us to play." She whispered excitedly, walking over towards her desk where there was a glass bottle, "Sit down everyone, in a circle, make yourself comfortable!"

Yamada sat on Shirakumo's right, Aizawa sat on Yamada's right while Y/N sat on Shota's right. They were rather curious about why Nemuri had invited them to her dorm at almost midnight, and then ask for them to sit in a circle.

They were also suspicious as they looked over at Shirakumo, his behaviour seems to be off.

They leaned over stared upon him from afar. He was quiet, which was unlike his usual loud self. He looked down at his hands, fidgeting with them. Y/N's eyes gazed down to his hands, where tiny little clouds flew from his fingertips and flew away. Both of them looked at the clouds, smiling softly.

"What's up with you Oboro, you're acting off. Same with you, Y/N."

You and Shirakumo looked over at Yamada, who had his arm slung around a now sleeping Shota, who was resting his head peacefully onto Yamada's shoulder.

"It's nothing, just tired." Shirakumo replied, generating a medium-sized cloud and floating it to Yamada, "This is for Shota."

As Yamada was putting the cloud underneath Aizawa's head, Nemuri came and sat next to Yamada's left and Y/N's right.

"Shota's already knocked out, I see." Nemuri chuckled, before placing the empty glass bottle in the middle of the circle.

"Here's the rules, whoever loses rock paper scissors spins the bottle- whoever it lands on they will have to kiss." Nemuri instructed, "Now everybody in!"

Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Nemuri, Yamada and you had scissors while Shirakumo had paper.

"Oh come on! Paper is always my lucky choice!" Shirakumo groaned before being shushed by Yamada for almost waking Shota up.

Everyone looked over at Shirakumo, who was blushing, waiting for him to spin.

"Alright, here it goes." He breathed before spinning the bottle with force, which made the bottle spin fast.

After a couple of moments, and you slowly starting to doze off, the bottle slowly came to a stop and pointed at you. You instantly snapped out of your sleepy state.

"O-Oh!" You blushed, looking away shyly.

"What a coincidence!" Nemuri smiled, clapping her hands, "It's smoochy time!"

You looked over at Shirakumo, who got up from where he was sitting and sat next to you.

"If you want, I can kiss you on the ch-mHMPH!" His talking was stopped by you kissing him.

Shirakumo leaned forward into the kiss as one of your hands went into his fluffy light blue hair, ruffling it while one of his hands slithered around your waist, pulling you closer to him while the other was gently behind your neck.

Eventually, you both had to break away for air. You both were blushing as Nemuri suddenly cheered.

"I told you it would work, Hizashi!" She clapped quickly, a wide smile appeared on her face.

"You're lucky that Y/N even chose scissors! If they didn't, who knows?" Yamada replied, grinning.

You and Shirakumo looked at the both of them, "You guys done this?!"

"The tension between the two of you were gigantic, besides Shirakumo has had a crush on you since first year." Yamada gave Shirakumo a thumbs up, while he winked at you.

"And you would blush a lot when you are around him, proved now, Y/N." Nemuri grinned, "You were a little nervous about telling him that you liked him, so both Hizashi and I planned this! We brought Shota along so it wouldn't seem suspicious."

"Okay, I give you a heads up on that Hizashi." Shirakumo smiled before turning to you, "Whatd'ya say? Dinner at 7 tomorrow?"

"S-Sure!"