three

"So, I was thinking...wanna go out with me and Jungkook tonight?"

Jin peeked over the book he was reading at Taehyung, who was sitting on the couch across from him, a small smile on his face.

"Where exactly would that be, sir?" he marked the page he was on and closed the book, placing it by the table in front of him.

"I know you aren't a fan of crowded places, but I thought that I'd be nice if all three of us went to a club," Taehyung peered up at him through the silver locks that had fallen over his forehead, eyes sparkling.

At first, Jin wanted to refuse, because he really disliked clubs, especially for the fact that he had two left feet and the only thing he could do was sit and wait until he could leave, but as he continued to stare at Taehyung's eyes, he knew his resolve was started to break.

"Okay," he sighed.

Taehyung perked up, smile widening. "Really? Thank you, darling, I'll go tell Jungkook and get prepared." Taehyung pushed himself off the couch and stepped closer to him, leaning down as he pecked him lightly on his lips and turned around. "See you in a few hours!"

As he heard the door closing, he buried his face into his hands and groaned, lips still tingling, the memory of Taehyung's lips upon his own clear in his mind.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket, an iPhone 11Pro, a gift from Taehyung, and looked at the time. It was still 8pm, which meant he still had time until they went out, but if he wanted to look at least presentable, he needed to go and pick an outfit. He wasn't going to be looking for a one night stand, so he didn't need to dress exceptionally or put any make-up on.

As he made his way back to his room, when he opened the door, he heard a small squeak and paused, lifting his head up. He locked gazes with a petite-looking girl, long, brown hair that reached her waist with soft features, but her face currently was contorted into one of horror.

"I-I'm so sorry, sir, I-I didn't know you'd be back so early, I-I was just assigned to clean up your room, I didn't mean to disturb you, p-please don't—"

"Hey, hey, calm down, it's okay, you aren't in any trouble," Jin said softly, hands raised up in front of him. "You don't have to apologize for doing your job, please, continue what you're doing, I promise not to get into your way." He slowly lowered his hands as he saw the girl calm down. At least with the staff, he could catch a break and take it easy.

"T-Thank you, sir, I don't know how to repay you for your kindness," the girl bowed deeply and his lips curved into a gentle smile.

"For starters, what's your name?"

"Samantha, sir."

He shook his head and stepped closer, "Please, don't call me 'sir', I feel older than I should, and I am pretty old as it is. I'm Jihyun, nice to meet you, Samantha, although you probably already knew that." He slightly bowed and then moved towards his wardrobe.

"Uh, a pleasure to meet you too, sir— I-I mean, Jihyun-ssi, sorry. And, um, no disrespect, but I think you're too handsome to consider yourself old."

He glanced over his shoulder at Samantha and chuckled as he saw the red that stained her cheeks.

"Oh god what am I saying, Jihyun-ssi, I—"

He began chuckling and turned to face Samantha fully, running his hand through his hair. "I would prefer if you took me out for dinner first," he teased and bit down on his lower lip as Samantha frowned. When the realization finally dawned on her face and started spurting nonsense, he couldn't hold it back and started laughing hysterically.