four

Hello there, it's been a while, hasn't it? As you can see, I'm not dead! Anyways, for all the wait, I came back with a 10k monster of a chapter. Also, this story is almost done, there are only two chapters left until the ending! Almost a year had passed since I had first started writing this story and gradually I think I lost interest in it? But I was determined to complete it, so if the ending seems a bit rushed, I apologize for that!

Trigger warnings for this chap: light torture scene and dubious touching, so proceed with caution!

When Jin slowly regained consciousness, he gradually came to the realization that his limps hurt, because both of his arms and legs were tied to the chair he was sitting. The next thing he realized as he opened his eyes was that the room wasn't dark, but he was blindfolded.

That's when the implications of his position dawned on him and he started panicking. He struggled, trying to yank his arms and legs out of the binds, but no matter how hard he kicked and pulled, the binds didn't give. Eventually, he stopped struggling when he heard a soft click and craned his neck to listen, heart pounding against his ribcage, limbs throbbing in pain.

"Now, why would you do that to yourself? Such a shame, breaking that beautiful porcelain skin."

Jin tilted his head at the familiar voice, listening to the light footsteps that were growing with each second.

"But it is such a pleasure to see you finally with us, sleeping beauty." The man finished with a teasing tone.

Then, it clicked and he frowned as he identified the voice. "Well, what can I say, I like it rough— although, I don't think I quite caught your name from last time."

The man clicked his tongue and he let out a small gasp as his head snapped to the side from the impact of the slap. He bit the inner of his cheek to prevent himself from snapping back and making the situation worse.

"First things first, now that you don't have your precious bodyguard to save you, I'm gonna teach you some respect, and as about my name, it's Kevin, although don't worry too much about that now," Jin gritted his teeth as he felt a hot breath next to his face, "cause you'll be screaming my name all night long."

"So, this is about Jungkook?" He let out a small sigh through his nose as he couldn't feel Kevin's breath on him anymore.

"Mostly, because I've had enough of your little friend humiliating me, and I knew that I could never touch him or the one he cared for the most, but then you appeared! God, you should have seen his face when I touched you," Kevin chuckled, his tone full of pride, "I knew then that I could get to him through you."

He let out a bark of laughter but was cut short as a hand gripped his hair and yanked his head back.

"What's so fucking amusing?"

Jin smirked, "You really think he gives a fuck about what happens to me?" He let out an amused laugh, not even resisting against the hold on his hair. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but I doubt he's even going to notice my absence."

A deafening silence followed and his smirk slowly slipped from his face, a crease forming between his eyebrows as he heard Kevin let out a bark of laughter, releasing the grip on his hair.

"God, you really have no idea, do you? Fuck, I'm going to enjoy proving you wrong, but don't worry, you don't have to do anything. You just stay there and look pretty while I do all the work." His body went rigid as he heard some rustling. "I don't want to waste any more time, so, shall we get started?"

There was no warning for the first blow that came to his stomach and he doubled over, clenching his jaw tightly, refusing to let out any sound. Before he had any time to recover, he was punched again and again relentlessly, with no break. After what seemed like forever, the assault stopped and he sagged down, wheezing and struggling to breathe properly, his the entire front of his body throbbing in numb pain.