30

Omniscient

They sat down on the chairs, waiting for the guards to bring Sean

They sat down on the chairs, waiting for the guards to bring Sean. Every Sunday, they come and visit Sean.

"You think he got fat?" Hennessy said playing with her fingers

"I doubt it" Katherine said with a small smile
The gates opened, Sean came out with a guard behind him, he looked around until he spotted his sisters, and the guard un-cuffed him. With a small smile, he walked toward them , and group hug them, until the guard scream 'no hugging.' He let them go, and sat down in front of them.

"How y'all been?" Sean said

"We've been good" Hennessy said smiling, they all caught on with each other and talk about what's been going on lately, before you even know it.

"Times up, Sean" the guard said coming to the table. Now it was time for them to say their goodbyes.

"Henny, you know I love you and before you know I'll be out and be there for one of your shows" Sean said holding her hand tightly and turned to look at Delilah "Rehab will be the best for you, I hope you get better" then he look at Kat "I appreciate everything you've done, one day I'll make you proud , I love you both & thanks for bringing more of mom's pictures"

The police officers handcuffed him and took him, they walked out to where Anthony was waiting for them in the car.

"How was it is?" Anthony asked once's they got in the car, and he pulled off

"It was good, he gaining a little muscle" Katherine said pinching her fingers a little

"I hope he gets out sooner" Hennessy said looking out the window of the car. She hoped that Sean didn't end up in the path the he did , she hope he would've came to her like he always had, but everything happens for a reason. It's like Sean it's her other half, when he really is .

"So, you've decided what rehab you want to go to?" Katherine asked lowering the music

"I decided to go to the one in the town, but you sure you'll be able to pay it?" Delilah asked, she didn't want her sisters payments to go off to the rehab place.

"Yeah, I'll be able to pay it and also I been looking for other jobs, I'll probably have to sell moms house and more into another place since it'll be just me & Henny" Katherine said turning to look at Delilah

"You'll going to sell the house?" Henny semi- yell

"Henny it's our only option mamas"

"Ka-"

"We can find another option Kat" Henny said not wanting her sister to sell the house she grew up at

"But by the time Delilah and Sean come out , we'll probably have a better place Henny"

"You can stay at my place if y'all want" Anthony insisted

"You have done some much for us anthony , I'm really grateful for you"

"Alright , but atleast let me help you find a place then" Katherine nodded

"We can go sign up at the rehab in the town tomorrow" she said to Delilah

"What y'all want to eat?" Anthony asked bringing a smile to Henny face

"Olive Garden" Henny said with a smile, her sisters chuckled nodding

"Olive Garden it is then"

They drove to Olive Garden, Katherine used Anthony's phone to look for jobs online . She didn't mind working two jobs or three, unless it pays her bills and anything else. Anything for her family.

***********