iii. It's Daddy Issues Galore

『 IT'S DADDY ISSUES GALORE ! 』 ˗ˏˋ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖎𝖎 ˎˊ˗

IT'S DADDY ISSUES GALORE !
˗ˏˋ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖎𝖎 ˎˊ˗

ELIYRA's OCEANIC IRISES settle on the sky as she kneels down, letting her fingertips dip across the frosty waves of the black lake

Whisps of pearly white float through the never ending blue. A lone bird swoops down from above, cawing lonesomely as it pasts. If not for the chatter of her friends, the scene would have been silent, perfect. Deep down, she wishes she could stand here and stare at it forever. She wishes she could stare at it until all of time has passed, until she dies a happy death in the scottish highlands - and someday perhaps the future students of Howarts would remember the insistently joyful Hufflepuff for all that she was; a person, who only wanted other persons to be happy. Is it really too much to ask for?

Her daydreams become sillier each time they occur, don't they? Of course, she would never dream of dying just yet, there's too much she has to do, too much she has to see. It's scary that she hasn't done the majority of the things she wishes to do before she dies, because Eliyra could die tomorrow, or in ten minutes, or whenever her time comes, and there's nothing she can do about it . . . The worst part is she doesn't think she'd mind if she had to die right here and now - because the girl would rather die happy than miserable, and she's happy now. It won't stay this way forever, she is well aware.

Her visions have continued to worsen. It's a downward spiral she doesn't see herself crawling back up from. Draco and his father, Draco's father threatening him - and then nothing. Eliyra still can't figure out if it's past or future. Does it mean something? Is she supposed to do anything about it? Questions pop up in her brain like the little groundhogs in that one arcade game, because just when she thinks she has it all under control, another one pops up!

Going, dying, well that would certainly offer her a one way ticket to solve everything.

But why should she mind if she 'goes'? She's got to go sometime . . . Everyone dies eventually, even the good people.